You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does Rodgers deserve another season.

thompsonsnose

Yesterday afternoon she posted several tweets in which she basically admitted it was bollocks, claiming that she had never said it was Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers and that she knew loads of people of that name. Yet overnight she seems to have deleted these and is back to the hints and innuendo. It's truly bizarre.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Yesterday afternoon she posted several tweets in which she basically admitted it was bollocks, claiming that she had never said it was Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers and that she knew loads of people of that name. Yet overnight she seems to have deleted these and is back to the hints and innuendo. It's truly bizarre.

It's not that bizarre, mate. She's a lying attention whore with an inverted penis. She can, almost literally, go fuck herself.

• Upvote 1

It's not that bizarre, mate. She's a lying attention whore with an inverted penis. She can, almost literally, go fuck herself.

Yeah, I suppose. I just assumed the backtracking was down to her having been warned about just how much shit she was in, so it surprised me to see her start it all up again today.

Somebody has just threatened to throw acid in its face on Facebook.

All going off now, the fucking bints "followers" are saying that you can't say stuff like that on Facebook, but have no problem with her lying about sleeping with Rodgers?

I hope somebody gives her a good fucking kicking. See how much she likes the "attention" then.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I don't want to see her beaten up, even if this sort of act makes you feel like it would be justified, but it looks like she's just an attention craving cunt. Problem with being an attention craving cunt is you can't control the type of attention or the cunts that give it to you. Hopefully she'll learn her lesson without some fucking idiot throwing acid in her face.

I don't want to see her beaten up, even if this sort of act makes you feel like it would be justified, but she's it looks like she's just an attention craving cunt. Problem with being an attention craving cunt is you can't control the type of attention or the cunts that give it to you. Hopefully she'll learn her lesson without some fucking idiot throwing acid in her face.

Fair point. But she is a big massive cunt though.

I don't want to see her beaten up, even if this sort of act makes you feel like it would be justified, but it looks like she's just an attention craving cunt. Problem with being an attention craving cunt is you can't control the type of attention or the cunts that give it to you. Hopefully she'll learn her lesson without some fucking idiot throwing acid in her face.

Nah fuck that. I hope someone choke slams her on to a pile of smack needles.

That facebook conversation is certainly a wonderful advertisement for the human race. Some of it, admittedly, was quite funny.

Threatening throwing acid in someones face is no joke, its probably the worst thing you can do to a person.

Its a good job I don't rap anymore cos I would make a fuken show of u ya silly cunt yeno what might just do it yenoo cos I really can't stand fuken bullies and I know if I released a track then I know I would fuken terrorise ya ya bell end fuk off

I am a trained lawyer and Ino for a fact the police will take this very seriously so egnore these jobby chavs chelsey u ain't no snitch/grass so egnore these lowlife no hopers ;)

Hahahahhaha natalie there's no gangsters on her the only thing he's blasting is blanks couldn't even bladder fookin credit even if I paid it for I'm fookin magit bell shut up lad and go and jump of runcorn bridge ya fuken WOOL

Sak it natile u look like a melted welly u prob dnt even no her so y u assed an if she threw it on me toes id bite her face of filthy wa ever she is shes a it

listen ye firm of vomits , i will personally bum the life out of every one of yas quezzy runs shit on facey none of yas forget it

all your mothers gashes stink of mad dogg 20 20

I bet the he-she gets loads of inboxes off 'straight' married men. 

Quezzy sounds like a nutter. Dunno what a 'firm of vomits' is, but it sounds bad. 

listen ye firm of vomits , i will personally bum the life out of every one of yas quezzy runs shit on facey none of yas forget it

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Its a good job I don't rap anymore cos I would make a fuken show of u ya silly cunt yeno what might just do it yenoo cos I really can't stand fuken bullies and I know if I released a track then I know I would fuken terrorise ya ya bell end fuk off

Ah, so you're Facebook friends with Dennis Tooth. Interesting. Very interesting.

This story is true.  Twitter NEVER print stories unless they've been verified by two other news agency sources.  This story has also been printed on Facebook AND Instagram.  That's all the proof you need.

Liverpool were going to win the European Cup next year, and now we are going to get relegated.

I hope you are happy, Evertonians.