You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does Rodgers deserve another season.

thompsonsnose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qxFVrdaMHc

Chris Bascombe was on the Anfield HQ podcast yesterday. He said Rodgers had a meeting with Mike Gordon last week and will have another very important meeting. He said Rodgers doesn't think it will cost him his job and lfc have said the same. Bascombe said it depends how you interpret the information and that it's not clear cut that Rodgers will still be in a job at the end of their next meeting or words to that effect

• Upvote 1

If we don't get Klopp we are just a huge bunch of losers who deserve every kick in the bollocks we receive next season. Every single ball crunching one.

I agree. I keep saying that if we want to be a big club we need to start acting like one. As much as I hate Utd I admire how little time they hung around with Moyes.

• Upvote 1

If Klopp arrives I hope he enteres to the sound of Ode to Joy, and that his brother looks like Karl from Die Hard. 

Some bollocks being written about Rodgers at the moment, seems to all be 'he may stay but he may not'.

Wonder if they're trying to gauge whether or not the fans are likely to vote with their feet?

• Upvote 1

If Klopp arrives I hope he enteres to the sound of Ode to Joy, and that his brother looks like Karl from Die Hard. 

Some bollocks being written about Rodgers at the moment, seems to all be 'he may stay but he may not'.

Wonder if they're trying to gauge whether or not the fans are likely to vote with their feet?

I still can't get over 6-1 to Stoke. 6 fucking 1.

Results in isolation shouldn't be a judge, but to me that cemented my view that the players had given up on him.

Gordon: "So Brendan, it looks like last season was all about Luis Suarez".

Rodgers: "Not so, it was because of my tactical acumen and footballing nous".

Gordon: "But if that's the case then why are we 22 points off last season, and have missed every one of our objectives for this season?"

Rodgers: "Well, we lost Suarez."

Gordon: "Oh, ok."

• Upvote 13

Gordon: "So Brendan, it looks like last season was all about Luis Suarez".

Rodgers: "Not so, it was because of my tactical acumen and footballing nous".

Gordon: "But if that's the case then why are we 22 points off last season, and have missed every one of our objectives for this season?"

Rodgers: "Well, we lost Suarez."

Gordon: "Oh, ok."

This is spot on.

To be fair, FSG's football knowledge is so scant that any logical football decision is beyond them. Whether he stays or goes can be judged on a flip of a coin.

After their decapitation of cup winning KK, I don't think that axing Brendan would cause them any problems. As for Brendan, I confidently predict no backlash against his dismissal.