You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does Rodgers deserve another season.

thompsonsnose

Please tell me the rumours I read here and there about an alleged imminent arrival of certain Spanish DoF from Sevilla are bullshit. 

Are the FSG cunts using Liverpool as lab experiment?

I'd have thought you'd be on board, so to speak, with some checks and balances.

German newspaper Bild bactracking from "six months off" article. Now heavily linking him with Liverpool again.

Nach dem Pokal-Finale gegen Wolfsburg hört Jürgen klopp beim BVB auf | Wird Kult-Klub Liverpool frei für ihn?
Enlarge 2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg

Let Jürgen Klopp soon in Liverpool? He is to be the successor to Brendan Rodgers

05/27/2015 - 21:27 clock

Saturday (20 clock) sitting Jürgen Klopp (47) in the cup-final against Wolfsburg last time for Dortmund on the coach bench. After image information he plans thereafter once to accept any new job. However, an England Club might butt in.

Will cult club Liverpool for free Klopp?

Since 2012 Brendan Rodgers (42 / contract until 2018) is a trainer at the "Reds". A title he previously could not win with the club. to 6th place this season and missed the Champions League qualifying, he is gone. He himself says about his future in Liverpool : "If the club owners want me to go, then I'll go." And Klopp to replace him.

Among the Liverpool fans going at Twitter already the hashtag #KloppForTheKop order. "The Kop" is the fan curve the "Reds".

Why Liverpool?

fans. Liverpool is known for its emotional followers. Particularly poignant: Before the games running in the stadium at Anfield "You'll never walk alone". In the future they want to go with Klopp.

The language. In an interview with the TV channel "BT Sport" revealed Klopp 2014 that he could imagine only England next to a job in Germany. Klopp about the reason: "Because it is the only country where I speak a bit of the language. Then, when someone calls me, we can talk about. "

The upheaval. After 27 years leaves legend Steven Gerrard (34) to the club. According to English media to leave the club in the summer a total of eight players - even scandal striker Mario Balotelli (24).

The Love Since the Champions League final in 2013 against Bayern in Wembley (1: 2 nV). Swarming the Englishman of Klopp.

German newspaper Bild bactracking from "six months off" article. Now heavily linking him with Liverpool again.

Nach dem Pokal-Finale gegen Wolfsburg hört Jürgen klopp beim BVB auf | Wird Kult-Klub Liverpool frei für ihn?
Enlarge 2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg

Let Jürgen Klopp soon in Liverpool? He is to be the successor to Brendan Rodgers

05/27/2015 - 21:27 clock

Saturday (20 clock) sitting Jürgen Klopp (47) in the cup-final against Wolfsburg last time for Dortmund on the coach bench. After image information he plans thereafter once to accept any new job. However, an England Club might butt in.

Will cult club Liverpool for free Klopp?

Since 2012 Brendan Rodgers (42 / contract until 2018) is a trainer at the "Reds". A title he previously could not win with the club. to 6th place this season and missed the Champions League qualifying, he is gone. He himself says about his future in Liverpool : "If the club owners want me to go, then I'll go." And Klopp to replace him.

Among the Liverpool fans going at Twitter already the hashtag #KloppForTheKop order. "The Kop" is the fan curve the "Reds".

Why Liverpool?

fans. Liverpool is known for its emotional followers. Particularly poignant: Before the games running in the stadium at Anfield "You'll never walk alone". In the future they want to go with Klopp.

The language. In an interview with the TV channel "BT Sport" revealed Klopp 2014 that he could imagine only England next to a job in Germany. Klopp about the reason: "Because it is the only country where I speak a bit of the language. Then, when someone calls me, we can talk about. "

The upheaval. After 27 years leaves legend Steven Gerrard (34) to the club. According to English media to leave the club in the summer a total of eight players - even scandal striker Mario Balotelli (24).

The Love Since the Champions League final in 2013 against Bayern in Wembley (1: 2 nV). Swarming the Englishman of Klopp.

all kinds of evidence except for that which would matter, ie evidence that the owners themselves even know who the hell Klopp is. 

• Upvote 1

Ancelotti's agent has been talking to Marca hence their headline of him coming here.

Honigstein who is very well connected has suggested Klopp may be inclined to come here as well.

Looks like two of Europe's best are fluttering their eyelids at us.

If we actually got Klopp or Carlo I think I would actually get genuinely excited and it might change my view on the owners and their intentions for the future of the club.

Sadly I dont think this is a huge amount more likely than when bets were suspended on us signing Ribery a few years ago.

• Upvote 1

And so the Kloppites have been born.  In the red corner are the Kloppites.  In the other red corner are some Ancelites.  In another red corner are a rapidly dwindling number of Rodgeballers.  Rafa is destined for Madrid.  The battle lines are drawn.  

It's a pity Rafa's going to Madrid.

If only for the turbo fume if he came back here.

Would of been fun. Can completely understand why he's going there though.

And you never know, given how Madrid treat their managers, the return of Rafa Benitez to Liverpool might not be as unlikely as some may think.

If Klopp and/or Ancelotti are indeed willing to move here and we don't make it happen then that should be grounds for sacking.  Or maybe grounds for a lawsuit that strips the ownership of the club from FSG and gives it to a fan consortium or something.

Get Monchi from Sevilla as Director of Football too, while we're at it.  And get Ian Ayre away from anything to do with the football part of things.  I'd compare it to ripping a plaster off in one quick go, except that hurts so it's not really similar.