You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does Rodgers deserve another season.

thompsonsnose

Its interesting people hinting at FSG forcing Sterling out by blaming his agent and maybe there is some merit in it but the fact this happened two years ago and will probably happen at regular intervals in his future makes me believe the damage he has done is self inflicted,and inflicted by his agent too.

A credible manager, CL football, and a war chest to surround Sterling with better players, would have forestalled this.

Our problem now is that if a fledgling international like Sterling does not buy into Brendan's project, which potential decent incoming targets will?

• Upvote 1

A credible manager, CL football, and a war chest to surround Sterling with better players, would have forestalled this.

Our problem now is that if a fledgling international like Sterling does not buy into Brendan's project, which potential decent incoming targets will?

or sterling is just a knob head with astronomical alimony costs he needs to pay off.

have to think also tha aidy ward is using sterling to announce himself as an agent.

I haven't read the whole of TBs article but I'm starting to doubt his credibility, how does he know who Rodgers wants to target in the summer, with the criticism he's been giving BR I doubt he's getting info from him.

I highly doubt Rodgers is looking to sign Bertrand in the summer as he just signed a contract with Southampton a couple of months ago, if Rodgers was still trying to get him surely he would have waited until the summer before making a permanent move away from Chelsea.

• Downvote 2

I haven't read the whole of TBs article but I'm starting to doubt his credibility, how does he know who Rodgers wants to target in the summer, with the criticism he's been giving BR I doubt he's getting info from him.

I highly doubt Rodgers is looking to sign Bertrand in the summer as he just signed a contract with Southampton a couple of months ago, if Rodgers was still trying to get him surely he would have waited until the summer before making a permanent move away from Chelsea.

Just stop it.

We sold a player for £75m after he signed a contract a few months prior.

or sterling is just a knob head with astronomical alimony costs he needs to pay off.

have to think also tha aidy ward is using sterling to announce himself as an agent.

Funny you should mention 'alimony' just been readin Rodgers ex missus has had to take him to court to get 'fair' maintenance from him

No, at this point I'm fed up with the motivational narrative what the fucks that, Sterling should be packing right away, anybody not fucking capable gone, simple there won't be many left and when Sterling goes how can the club hand any more cash to Rodgers he's been dreadful in the market.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liverpool-fc-boss-brendan-rodgers-5737527#ICID=sharebar_twitter

A Premier League boss and his estranged wife have become embroiled in a dispute over money, it was reported today.

Liverpool FC manager Brendan Rodgers and love-split Susan argued over cash in a family court, lawyers said.

A judge was understood to have today made a ruling on the amount of maintenance Mr Rodgers, 42, should pay to Mrs Rodgers, at a hearing in London.

Detail was released by Vardags, the law firm representing Mrs Rodgers.

A spokeswoman for the firm said the Rodgers' relationship had broken down.

She said the couple had been together for more than 20 years and married for more than 10 years.

Lawyer Catherine Thomas added: "Susan is saddened that after a relationship spanning 24 years she had to go to court to secure sufficient maintenance from her husband."

Mr Rodgers, from Carnlough, Co Antrim, has made no comment.

He has served as manager of Liverpool FC since 2012.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liverpool-fc-boss-brendan-rodgers-5737527#ICID=sharebar_twitter

A Premier League boss and his estranged wife have become embroiled in a dispute over money, it was reported today.

Liverpool FC manager Brendan Rodgers and love-split Susan argued over cash in a family court, lawyers said.

A judge was understood to have today made a ruling on the amount of maintenance Mr Rodgers, 42, should pay to Mrs Rodgers, at a hearing in London.

Detail was released by Vardags, the law firm representing Mrs Rodgers.

A spokeswoman for the firm said the Rodgers' relationship had broken down.

She said the couple had been together for more than 20 years and married for more than 10 years.

Lawyer Catherine Thomas added: "Susan is saddened that after a relationship spanning 24 years she had to go to court to secure sufficient maintenance from her husband."

Mr Rodgers, from Carnlough, Co Antrim, has made no comment.

He has served as manager of Liverpool FC since 2012.

If he lets Ayres negotiate the maintenance for him, he's fucked.

• Upvote 5