You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does Rodgers deserve another season.

thompsonsnose

Pascoe's name has been mentioned as well.

It has to be Hunter, Fallows & Edwards though you would assume.

I think at this point we're all waiting to hear what's actually happening, and it's supposed to happen today, it didn't happen last night by all accounts.

I think the term 'crisis meeting' might be a little strong if it doesn't involve Rodgers or Ayre. Which, by the way, sounds like classic shithousing, with Rodgers and Ayre colluding and pointing fingers at people.

Shit article (as per Bleacher Report) searching for confirmation bias. But some Liverpool fans will lap 'cos it's what they want to hear.

Or because they agree with some of it, or because at the very least there are some home truths in the article. You fucking blert.

I'm overthinking this, but the more I think about Rodgers, the more annoyed I get that he even rated himself enough to go for the job.

He had a shite track record prior to Swansea, and then put two half-decent seasons together and he then thought he was a Liverpool-class manager.

I'm overthinking this, but the more I think about Rodgers, the more annoyed I get that he even rated himself enough to go for the job.

He had a shite track record prior to Swansea, and then put two half-decent seasons together and he then thought he was a Liverpool-class manager.

Not only did he think that he thought he was too good to be interviewed by the club and work under a Director of Football. 

Not only did he think that he thought he was too good to be interviewed by the club and work under a Director of Football. 

There's nowt wrong with a bit of professional pride. I'd expect nothing less from a manager to be honest, it's an alpha male role. 

• Upvote 2

Came closest in 25 years to winning us the league.

If Rodgers sets the transfer committee a requirement. Say a pacey left back, who can double a wing back who fits the buying criteria of young, relatively cheap available, willing to come etc and the committee come up with a recommendation of X. I don't see how you can blame Rodgers for signing shite. If thats his only options.

He probably wants Messi and Bale. Ronaldo can fuck off. But they fail the clubs selection criteria test.

Team does well - players to thank, manager just stood there scratching his hole.

Team does shite - not the player's fault, all on the manager, cunt etc.

Tiresome rubbish.

You obviously ignored my subsequent comment, namely that Suarez was (in my opinion) the biggest factor in our league campaign. That does not entail that he was the only one.

In any case, one of the world's greatest players will always matter more than an average manager.

Winning the UEFA cup is a success Brownie, no matter who you are. It's on the record books, and it will be looked upon with pride in years to come.

I'd be made up to win it. But if you drop into it by being shite in the CL then the success is somewhat tarnished, that's my point.

• Upvote 2

I'd be made up to win it. But if you drop into it by being shite in the CL then the success is somewhat tarnished, that's my point.

True, but it isn't valid criticism of Benitez, obviously, as he took over the team after they'd scored four points in their first three Champions League games.