You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does Rodgers deserve another season.

thompsonsnose

Sticking your cock up someone's shitter isn't natural any way you put it. But I guess if you're shagging a bloke the option of a wet pussy an inch away isn't there.

To be fair, most blokes would do a lass up the hoop if they had the chance, the fact that blokes do it to each other is just another variation.

Personally, I dont see the attraction of riding another bloke, but each to their own.

Lesbians on the other hand........

• 2 weeks later...

If you put any stock in dividing up the league by two and having a Winter champion and a Summer champion,...then we'd have just won this 17 game league.

It's a remarkable rise over 18 months.

We really are just a couple of players away from challenging on a regular basis, I'm. It sure that player should have been Willian mind, but Mkhitaryan looks boss, you could imagine the injection of quality in our side.

The nice thing for Rodgers is that he doesn't have to cap in hand for transfers, you can argue that Reina, Agger, Aspas, Borini, Suso, Kelly and even Assaidi are all very sellable players and we could raise £30m without playing hardball.

If you put any stock in dividing up the league by two and having a Winter champion and a Summer champion,...then we'd have just won this 17 game league.

We really are just a couple of players away from challenging on a regular basis, I'm. It sure that player should have been Willian mind, but Mkhitaryan looks boss, you could imagine the injection of quality in our side.

The nice thing for Rodgers is that he doesn't have to cap in hand for transfers, you can argue that Reina, Agger, Aspas, Borini, Suso, Kelly and even Assaidi are all very sellable players and we could raise £30m without playing hardball.

he also has looked off form at dortmund for a while now.

costa would have been great, but we'll be able to attract such players once we get in  the champions league

I hope you choke on a brussels sprout, Funnneeeee.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

No need to worry about Spurs. Rodgers doesn't seem the sort to go to a club where he doesn't have the ability to build something before he gets sacked.

I would like rodgers to come out and say he wants to stay for years, when he cam he said we might not see the benefits of his work until hes gone.

I now hope he is thinking about staying here long term as without being biased I dont see why he shouldnt be thinking this, he is young and has the opportunity to build a dynasty at one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Hopefully he is saving saying all this for when he gets a new contract, I certainly dont think he would leave for spurs though.

I've said it before and will say it again - we have done well to get him here. He is a quick to learn and one of his great qualities is that he is flexible and open to change and doesn't shirk of making that change when needed.

Most of the "established" managers are either too stubborn to do that, or too incompetent.

He made us go back to what we were so famous for decades ago and play our passing attacking game.

A new contract for Rodgers is the least he deserves for the good work he's done here.

• Upvote 4

I would definetely give him another season.

If it was up to me I would definetely keep him around for a while.

Good to know.  *shakes head*

Are there seriously people out there (real people, I'm not including whatever Frankenstein's monster-esque creation the Norwegian Everton Supporter's Club has cobbled together to make Reds look foolish on the internet) who think this is an open question at this point?  As in, we seriously have to have a discussion about whether Rodgers should continue in his job?

• Upvote 3

It's not unnatural to be loved by anyone. Doobie doobie doo. It's not unnatural to have bumfun with anyone... But if I see you hanging out of the back of anyone... It's not unnatural to see me cry, ooh, I wanna die.

So....

a bit of Welsh cock hits the spot 'ey??

• 1 month later...

Looking at the fixtures for other  teams I am really confident we can get 2nd and you never know with a bit of luck.

Arsenals fixtures esp are horrendous.

Stoke away

Everton

Munich

Spurs

Chelsea

City

Everton.

I know you have to play everyone but one after another that is tough. If we can beat City and Chelsea at home you never know. it's just great to be competing still in Feb.