You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Run in for remainder of 2012/13 season - LFC have the easiest

Salou

While I understand that table, it is all a bit meaningless. Regardless of the perceived strength of our opponents and their league position, we need to approach each and every game with the same mentality to score goals and win the 3 points. That part is in our hands, intervention from match officials notwithstanding. What happens outside of that has nothing to do with us. I don't give a fuck if our opponents are fighting the drop or fighting for a European place (we've already played those who are fighting for the title), we should approach them all with the same collective desire we've generally shown over the past couple of months.

Not another one of these.

Where the world and his dog say we are going to get loads of points because we are playing shite teams......................... Followed by Southampton taking a point off us.

Like groundhog day.

I would be interested to see how this chart correlates with the actual points tally for each team in the run in before dismissing it . It takes no account of current form though . Unfortunately it suggests Arsenal will be hard to catch and annoyingly QPR have a good chance of escaping the drop.

It's funny that I take that table to be an affront and sort of veiled insult towards me personally' date=' I am probably just paranoid, but to me [b']the reason we have a perceived easy run in is because we had the fucking hardest start any[/b] team has had in the fucking history of the world of football.

Yeh that's undoubtedly a big part of it and also why conversely Everton had a cracking start. Still like to see whether it pans out in the run in.

Table was courtesy of @sportingintelligence on twitter btw, just thought it was interesting, as many have said highly doubt it has any real relevance as it doesn't take into account what each of the teams you face is fighting for e.g relegation, european spot etc. Also judging by form we've had this season I highly doubt we'll make it easy! In fact I'm pretty damn sure we'll drop points against southampton, last time there was this much positivity before league games Villa and WBA happened...

Interesting table of the remaining games each club have, seems we're playing the teams closest to the bottom with only Chelsea home in the top 4 to come. Hate this kind of thing, it's the hope that kills you as they say.

BFabnJJCAAAAAZl.jpg:large

Negged.

Anyone who starts one of these 'easy run of games coming up' threads will be negged, just like the fella who started this thread. These things ALWAYS come back to bite us on the arse because the team just doesn't have the consistency. Harsh but fair.

I probably shouldn't have titled it the way I did but I lifted the title directly off Twitter and as I explained in a later post I didn't personally think it was 'the easiest' and that we would in fact probably lose to Southampton (people who follow me on Twitter will know that)

But yes was a stupid jinxing move posting this thread! apologies to all!