You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

52 minutes ago, Mook said:

I use that all the time, the way I use it, it's someone whose head is on another planet somewhere.

40 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Apparently it's a Gen Z person, which by the way @Hades, I'm not a part of. 

So which is it it, Hades?

I’m with Mook but maybe that’s because we live in the same place

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Somebody argued that he was a phoney and I felt that he thought it was a go at his faith and him personally. I may be wrong but I felt that he took it to mean him as a man of the cloth too.

It’s no coincidence that the quality of our football has gone to ratshit since the Rev left, he had a direct link to the man upstairs, he needs to come back soon. 

• Upvote 1

If the Spice Girls can get back together, I'm sure there will be a time when missing posters will return here. 

However, the fact that one of the Spice Girls didn't return means there is a chance not all missing posters will return.

These are the facts.

3 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

If the Spice Girls can get back together, I'm sure there will be a time when missing posters will return here. 

However, the fact that one of the Spice Girls didn't return means there is a chance not all missing posters will return.

These are the facts.

I hope the skinny bint and the one from Widnes stay away,but all the rest are welcome on here.

4 hours ago, Hades said:

Stacksy my Zoomer friend: This place is like a holdover from the early days of the Internet, when it was text based and similar to the Wild West. No carefully curated mummy and daddy mods or emojis here. Enjoy the free speech and try to take it all in good spirits. Entertainment is the currency here, not accuracy.

This could be your best ever post on this forum Hades. Even though i'm still not convinced that you weren't replying to yourself. 

2 hours ago, cloggypop said:

What are they going to use after Generation Z? 

Generation @? Generation %? Generation #? 

Z.0 (which will be short for Z.2.0).  They may also drop the "point" after a month as it takes too long to type.

I can almost guarantee it.

(Generation # will be a rival subculture.)

Bring back Blue Peter, I say.

• Upvote 1