You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
7 hours ago, TheBitch said:

Looks like rico twatted him in the big bash in Berlin or wherever it was and turned him into beer. 

A84FA1CA-708B-491B-8045-EAF71C36F946.jpeg

This craft beer threatens to offer a big, bold flavour but ultimately fails to deliver with a weak punch reminiscent of a poor shoulder and arthritic undertones.  Perhaps best shared after a 4 hour drive to see pensioners throwing bombs. 

7 hours ago, TheBitch said:

Looks like rico twatted him in the big bash in Berlin or wherever it was and turned him into beer. 

A84FA1CA-708B-491B-8045-EAF71C36F946.jpeg

I heard that Hitler ordered the bout stopped, because of "rent boy" chants among the huge Berlin crowd.

Rico was ahead on points, I believe.

Arthritis also prevented at least one of the combatants from taking a knee.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, s(k)aturation said:

I heard that Hitler ordered the bout stopped, because of "rent boy" chants among the huge Berlin crowd.

Rico was ahead on points, I believe.

Arthritis also prevented at least one of the combatants from taking a knee.

It certainly stopped one of them turning up. And his daughter seemed like such a lovely girl. 

7 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

You remember when he said his family would turn up too? I mean you don’t need me to quote the posts?  

If you are in contact with him tell him he’s a massive cunt from me.  

He and I have a connection going back to 1989.

His wedding reception was in my cousin's restaurant in Bielefeld, that I spent three months working behind the bar in.

So we tend to avoid TLW controversies when we speak... but I may mention it if the opportunity arises.

I think he's no stranger to that moniker.

Nor am I for that matter.

23 minutes ago, s(k)aturation said:

He and I have a connection going back to 1989.

His wedding reception was in my cousin's restaurant in Bielefeld, that I spent three months working behind the bar in.

So we tend to avoid TLW controversies when we speak... but I may mention it if the opportunity arises.

I think he's no stranger to that moniker.

Nor am I for that matter.

#metoo

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Is Dougie Do'ins still about? He hasn't wandered off on one of his walkabouts has he? If he's found Jenny Agutter I would expect he'd have better things to do though.

He hasn't posted since the end of December last year. I always fear the worst when people that are usually quite active just stop posting with no explanation. 

2 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

He hasn't posted since the end of December last year. I always fear the worst when people that are usually quite active just stop posting with no explanation. 

Mick is friendly with a lot of people on here, in the real world, reckon they'd have let us know if there was anything to worry about.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2