You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

56 minutes ago, stringvest said:

Can you not narrow it down a bit Ben?

On 5/2/2014 at 1:16 AM, Acid said:

What the fuck is wrong with people these days? I was in the library today at uni getting on with my work. I had the snooker on my laptop quietly with some music playing over the top, with my headphones on of course. Slowly moving the volume up every couple of songs, taking a look around to see if anyone was bothered by it each time, to see if they could hear it. Nothing.

I get to a decent level and figure I'd just leave it there, I don't need it louder than that. It really wasn't that loud anyway. 

Anyway about 15 minutes go by and I've turned the snooker off now, just listening to the music, doing work in my sketchbook when a screwed up chewing gum wrapper flies at me and hits me on the arm. I noticed which direction it came at me from and looked up in that direction, expecting a mate to be stood there, instead there was this scruffy surfer looking twat with a bit of a scowl on his face, cupping his hands by his ears, then pointing down repeatedly. I paused the music to ask him what the fuck he's on about, take off my headphones and he won't say a word, just doing this stupid hand motion by his ears, and then pointing down, still scowling like I'd just gotten in the way of him on a wave or something. I know what he wants, but this is the library where a few days earlier they had building work going on, fellas with drills about 5 feet from desks where people were working. Not even in a designated 'quiet area'.

In those situations I get so embarrassed I just want to resolve it quickly and apologise for the inconvenience I've caused. But now after telling my mates, and typing this, I'm thinking hang on a minute, who the fuck throws stuff at someone sat 6 feet from them in the library? Just fuckin lean across the desk and tap me on the arm. It wasn't that fuckin loud, because it had been going for 15 minutes and all of a sudden it's a problem so much you're gonna throw rubbish at a stranger? Fuckin arsehole. 

Searching for that post I found the other half of the same story and solved Acid’s mystery.

On 12/4/2009 at 10:23 PM, Acid said:

My dad is a big red and grew up just round the corner from anfield but he only took me the game once as a kid. I dont know which stand we sat in, but I couldnt see because I was only young. I think the reason I didn't get taken again was because I got bored with the game and tried to stick my chewing gum on the seat of the young lad sat next to me.

I'd say this happened, anywhere from 96-99. Not a clue when it was though since I wasn't really interested in watching football back then just playing it.

On 11/27/2018 at 8:54 AM, VladimirIlyich said:

What's happened to Lifetime Fan? Has he shagged himself to death.

Just lots going on mate. 

Milo not well, ex being a cunt, some shagging around and new job is 12.5 hour shifts. 

Still lurk at times and post occasionally, sure I’ll be around more when life settles down a bit. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, lifetime fan said:

Just lots going on mate. 

Milo not well, ex being a cunt, some shagging around and new job is 12.5 hour shifts. 

Still lurk at times and post occasionally, sure I’ll be around more when life settles down a bit. 

Fuck_the_fuck_off.gif

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Just lots going on mate. 

Hope the selfish badger shit rolling daft cunt is going to be ok.

And of course Milo, too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 11/15/2018 at 5:54 PM, Shooter in the Motor said:

If the Spice Girls can get back together, I'm sure there will be a time when missing posters will return here. 

However, the fact that one of the Spice Girls didn't return means there is a chance not all missing posters will return.

These are the facts.

Hmm, the Spice Girls are getting back together, you say?

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Teasmaid said:

Hmm, the Spice Girls are getting back together, you say?

Yes and there is a vacancy. Please state your preferred 'Spice' name and we can see if you may fit in. 

I would have to be Shooting Spice. 

On 12/17/2018 at 4:39 PM, Teasmaid said:

How are you doing? I still lurk from time to time, but I’ve impressed myself today with my ability to remember my password. Obviously not quite as demented as I’d feared!

How are you, more like!

But apologies for not replaying sooner. I saw your post just as I was getting organised to go out but couldn't not say that you'd been spotted. 

How lovely to see you. Come back and keep us all in order x

Anything you want to know?

• 2 weeks later...