Quantcast
Missing (posters) in Action - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Anyone know what happened to Bjornebye? CT?

Just noticed that he is now marked as a Registered User. Did I miss something?

He's been active on Twitter but I think I may have finally succeeded in driving him off the forum. Let that be a warning to any young pretenders thinking they can waltz in here giving it the big 'un.

He's dead to us now.

Anyone know the difference between Forumite and Registered User? Does Registered User mean he asked for his money back?

Who's CT?

I was talking to Bjornebye last night on twitter.

Captain Turdseye, yer dope!

He's been active on Twitter but I think I may have finally succeeded in driving him off the forum. Let that be a warning to any young pretenders thinking they can waltz in here giving it the big 'un.

Indeed, don't mess with the veterans of 2010.

Mind you, if Champ went missing for an hour we'd send out a search party.

Ah well, did you see my post in the Have you learned anything useful today thread? Just discovered there is no time out function Forum Runner! I'm thinking I must have been logged on since I got it!

I think he's alright to be honest. A bit rough round the edges and he spells Sean with a silent D which is a bit odd but there's a lot worse than him on here. Got a lot more time for him than the San Mongs and French Eye Aids of this site.

Pretty much all the forum ladies really. Champ is here 24/7 and melons pops round from time to time, but all the rest like SKI, AVEEZ, TSO, Cath, Jasmine and Claire (who is in my friend list) are nowhere to be seen.

I'm Summer 2010.

You newbies should put your hand up and ask if you're allowed to talk to me.

My hand up where?

I think he's alright to be honest. A bit rough round the edges and he spells Sean with a silent D which is a bit odd but there's a lot worse than him on here. Got a lot more time for him than the San Mongs and French Eye Aids of this site.

Compared to them two he's a fantastic poster.

Why has he asked to be demoted to registered user if he's busy? Just log off until you're not busy Shirley?

Probably needs someone other than half a job Turdseye to ask the questions.

Pretty much all the forum ladies really. Champ is here 24/7 and melons pops round from time to time' date=' but all the rest like SKI, AVEEZ, TSO, Cath, Jasmine and Claire (who is in my friend list) are nowhere to be seen.[/quote']

Can't believe you forgot Nige. She will be so disappointed.

Who's Sean?