You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd v Everton FA Cup Final

JohnnyH

Who would you rather WON the FA Cup?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather WON the FA Cup?

• Man Utd
    • Everton

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had this feeling since the draw was made that the super blues will beat the winners of Millwall, Blackburn in their semi. City to beat Chelsea in theirs and Moyes to get his first trophy.

As a man who hasn't had a fixed odds up for going on 2 years, maybe not.

I'd do the same thing I did when a certain unspeakable European cup final happened, recently - I would simply pretend it isn't happening. This also works with people as, outwith matches against us, I spend my year pretending that Ferguson is dead.

I'd do the same thing I did when a certain unspeakable European cup final happened, recently - I would simply pretend it isn't happening. This also works with people as, outwith matches against us, I spend my year pretending that Ferguson is dead.

Exactly. I tried to neg Johnny for starting this thread even contemplating the idea, but the damn system wouldn't let me.

Next poll started by Johnny - Eating your own testicles, or eating your kids testicles, which would you prefer?

Then paint me a hydra cunt. The thought of the boggle eyed one putting on his cardie and overseeing his fiefdom is too much for yours truly. The FA cup means zip to Utd, the shite? Well what do you think?

Edit: in response to funny.................this bleeding I.pad!!!

Then paint me a hydra cunt. The thought of the boggle eyed one putting on his cardie and overseeing his fiefdom is too much for yours truly. The FA cup means zip to Utd, the shite? Well what do you think?

Yep.

Also, Moyes winning a trophy will only make him more overrated than he already is. Unbearable.

When I was young and innocent I remember being happy when united beat everton in the 85 cup final, and not understanding why my uncle wanted everton to win.

They were the first team I considered rivals.

So what I guess I'm trying to say is...... I couldn't give a fuck.