You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

While everyone else is buying.....

.....we seem to be linked with everybody and not actually signing any of them! Today I've heard that some fella called Cockyleaky could be on his way from AC Milan, and that we're unlikely to get Ayala because of the feud between Rafa and Valencia. Then there's the Mista rumour, and if we don't get him then maybe Amorouso! Getting a bit tired of all the hear-say, want to see things happening. It's not long before we kick-off Rafa, get on with it!!

Boro have made a few good signings this summer haven't they? Viduka and Hasselbaink should bang in a few goals, and they've strengthened an already good defence with Reiziger.......hope we don't find ourselves battling for 4th with them next year! Please God no!!

I referee (or used to) over here and one Saturday morning there was a shoving match and one lad took a swing. I gave him a straight red, and he was right pissed off. He started the usual swearing, but could only spit out about two phrases before he started coughing and hacking. One of the other players came up to me and said, "Don't mind him, he's from Middlesboro"

If there was a prize for the most impatient supporters, we'd win hands down.

When are the board gonna sack Ged?

Wish they'd hurry up and announce Ged's replacement!

Why doesn't Gerrard just confirm he isn't going anywhere?

When are we gonna make some signings?

All in time, we got maximum points from all of the above, like the Grolsch ad "you can't rush these things, perfection takes time"....or was it Heineken?

I'm not a bit worried. I reckon every in and out has already been sorted. I can't see Benitez just pissing off on holiday without having first taken care of team matters.

parry certainly is worried about it, and he knows far more than me, so that'll do for me.

fear not.

If we are going for Coloccini from Milan then i'd be happy. As far as I know he has been hailed as the future defensive lynchpin for the azzuri.

Future lynchpin for the Azzuri, christ that is impressive, especially since he is Argentinean.

Guest darryljon

Rafa will buy when he's ready, anyone can go out and buy the first person thats offered to them but we want quality not quantity...........