You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saw a vid the other day linked on one of the *chan boards of a guy sticking a naga chilli under his foreskin and squishing it a bit so the juice came out and recording the results. I'd link it if I could find it but it was pretty brutal. Pretty sure it will be available in gif form soon.

Saw a vid the other day linked on one of the *chan boards of a guy sticking a naga chilli under his foreskin and squishing it a bit so the juice came out and recording the results. I'd link it if I could find it but it was pretty brutal. Pretty sure it will be available in gif form soon.

Hahahahaha

That's grim. You look at some bloody wierd websites PP.

Satan's Ashes should be within my grasp before next weekend. I'll be cooking the curry next weekend or the one after. Seriously looking forward to that shit.

Hmm, that could be read differently. "That shit" will probably be the worst thing about it.

Looking forward to hearing about this curry though.

That's grim. You look at some bloody wierd websites PP.

Satan's Ashes should be within my grasp before next weekend. I'll be cooking the curry next weekend or the one after. Seriously looking forward to that shit.

Get a roll of ring rag in the fridge now mate.

This thing sounds like it could turn you inside out.

Bought this today at the Leeds Food Festival. Had a taste while I was at their stall. Amazing stuff. They add tomatoes to make it fruity and sugar to sweeten it. There's only 0.6% Jolokia in there but it's fantastically hot. The bloke said it's great with fish or pork. A cracking find.

971159_10151605271008190_1957782253_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

Cooked the Satan’s Ashes last night. I made a couple of additions but didn’t add any more chilli. I had a couple of sips whilst it was simmering so I knew it was going to be a hot one but holy shitsticks.

The first mouthful is an eye-opener. Sort of “Ah, wow this is going to be fucking warm”. Second mouthful it just kicks in. It’s how I imagine eating napalm would feel. I ploughed through it taking the odd sip of iced water until about ¾ of the way through when I had to stop for a bit. I was dizzy, my head was buzzing and I nearly keeled over as I went to the kitchen to grab a beer from the fridge. I managed to eat the rest of it but not before the oesophagus pains started. Spent the next half hour pacing up and down drinking iced water and beer, then lying on the settee moaning. I went for a piss about 20 minutes after eating it which felt like I was peeing fire. The stomach pains stopped about 4am. Haven’t been for a crap yet which is odd but I’m not looking forward to it.

In conclusion – a challenge I completed but one I’ll never, ever repeat. I’ve still got half of the stuff left in a plastic box in the fridge.

Ace thread. I worked with a chap who was mad into chillies. We had a chilli con carne made with bhut jalokia and I was in agony.

I once made my own pepper sauce which i bottled and gave to various friends, complete with ace label. It was called "Nurse!". While I was making it, we had to evacuate the house as everyone started coughing and had streaming eyes.

Ace thread. I worked with a chap who was mad into chillies. We had a chilli con carne made with bhut jalokia and I was in agony.

I once made my own pepper sauce which i bottled and gave to various friends, complete with ace label. It was called "Nurse!". While I was making it, we had to evacuate the house as everyone started coughing and had streaming eyes.

I never use anything else in a chilli since I located a source. One chilli is more than enough though; nicely red-hot. Two is insanity.

I never use anything else in a chilli since I located a source. One chilli is more than enough though; nicely red-hot. Two is insanity.

I made a paste too which was basically just the chillies. That was insanely hot. I use fresh chillies now though as I have been banned from concocting chilli based sauces in the house. As Mrs RiS put it "Sauces of mass destruction".

There is a chilli stall in the centre of whitby and the guy offered me a taste of one when i was having a look. I'm not a massive fan of chilli however i was feeling brave and my bird was with me so i had a bit. First 20 seconds was fine. 35 seconds later I was running round like a prick looking for an ice cream shop

goth no 6 or something it was called

Cooked the Satan’s Ashes last night. I made a couple of additions but didn’t add any more chilli. I had a couple of sips whilst it was simmering so I knew it was going to be a hot one but holy shitsticks.

The first mouthful is an eye-opener. Sort of “Ah, wow this is going to be fucking warm”. Second mouthful it just kicks in. It’s how I imagine eating napalm would feel. I ploughed through it taking the odd sip of iced water until about ¾ of the way through when I had to stop for a bit. I was dizzy, my head was buzzing and I nearly keeled over as I went to the kitchen to grab a beer from the fridge. I managed to eat the rest of it but not before the oesophagus pains started. Spent the next half hour pacing up and down drinking iced water and beer, then lying on the settee moaning. I went for a piss about 20 minutes after eating it which felt like I was peeing fire. The stomach pains stopped about 4am. Haven’t been for a crap yet which is odd but I’m not looking forward to it.

In conclusion – a challenge I completed but one I’ll never, ever repeat. I’ve still got half of the stuff left in a plastic box in the fridge.

Brave man for even trying. Repped.

I took the other half to my local last night. The landlord heated it and put it out in little dishes on the bar. Quite a sight, watching a bunch of supposedly brave Yorkshiremen reduced to a dribbling mess after a couple of spoonfuls of curry.

I took the other half to my local last night. The landlord heated it and put it out in little dishes on the bar. Quite a sight' date=' watching a bunch of supposedly brave Yorkshiremen reduced to a dribbling mess after a couple of spoonfuls of curry.[/quote']

The other half? I thought something must have slipped under the radar there. Never mind

• 4 years later...

I like a hot chilli. As hot as they get. I cooked one last night using 7 scotch bonnets and the heat barely registered. Have you cooked with Nagas and if so how many would you put in a chilli con carne that's hotter than the sun?

This could be what your looking for.

Man develops 'thunderclap headache' after eating world's hottest chilli

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/worlds-hottest-chilli-man-eat-thunderclap-headache-carolina-reaper-new-york-a8295876.html