You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

No idea mate but its mental. I've loads of these, everyone keeps buying them for me because I enjoyed one once.

You're right though I've looked at it a bit and they are not just chilli. Other stuff as well but if you into the heat.

This is their Naga I think I've some of this too,

Hot-Headz! Bhut Jolokia Naga Chilli Sauce: Hot Sauces | Chilli Sauces | BIGGEST! Hot Sauce Supplier

Guest The Big Green Bastard
One drop in a chilli? Or or do you mean neat?

Tried 1 drop on my tongue, was agony/ecstasy for 20 minutes.

I recommend no more than 2 drops in a chilli recipe.

I believe that the hottest chili in the world is the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, at over 2,000,000 on the Scoville Scale.

The little cunt even looks wicked.

Trinidad-Moruga-Scorpion-Chili-Pepper.jpg

You can buy them whole and the plants (and all sorts of other potentially dick scorching stuff) at Hot Chilli Sauce Online | Hot Chili Sauce UK | Hottest Chilli Products

I believe that the hottest chili in the world is the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, at over 2,000,000 on the Scoville Scale.

You can buy them whole and the plants (and all sorts of other potentially dick scorching stuff) at Hot Chilli Sauce Online | Hot Chili Sauce UK | Hottest Chilli Products

For the record the picture is not of the chilli and is of your arsehole after youv'e eaten it.

It was the hottest and now it is said to be the joint hottest with this.

Naga Bhut Jolokia or as its known better as Ghost Pepper or Ghost chilli.

CifmUe8.png

I put an entire bhut jolokia on a pizza once... It was awesome.

I'll tell you that eating it by itself was a whole other kettle of fish... I'm thinking if you make a ridiculous hot chili w/ Naga Dorset (Similar heat as a bhut jolokia) then one should be enough. If you put three... then wow.

Thought Remmie was displaying his wares in public again for a minute there.