You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fat useless cunt

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was my favourite player when I was a nipper, he was quite a decent defender actually (could name you at least ten CB's worse for us) was probably one of the better players in that team when fit. Twenty years later on TLW he's our worst player ever, a cunt, and deserves AIDS etc..

I can't believe what I'm reading. Someone the other day mentioned that he was their favourite player when they were younger. I kind of forgave it as it was something to do with an LFC video that he featured in and these were formative years.

But now, with the benefit of perspective, I can't believe ANYBODY could not despise him.

Never has the club, the fans, the ethos of what we are been held in such contempt.

I was one who was delighted we bought him as I really thought he was a collosus and would add steel. Turned out he was an unfit yard dog who should never have been allowed anywhere near our club.

I remember having a fight with a bloke who sat behind me as I voiced the opinion that he was awful. From then on, he used to make a point of shouting "Nice one, Razor, lad" or "Get in there, Razor" whenever he didn't mess up. By the end of the season, he'd given up (all of his mates turned on him) and he concurred he was a disgrace.

He was a poor defender. He used to hit floating 40 yard balls that ALWAYS NEARLY came off and people talked about there "being more to his game" than being a stopper. Except they didn't come off, they floated beyond the striker. And he didn't stop much.

A fraud of the worst kind.

Remember going to an FA Cup replay against Burnley, ball went over his head and their striker had a free run in on goal but somehow he manages to stick his leg out behind him and the ball landed on his heel, he controlled it and passed it on. Then struts round the pitch for the rest of the game thinking he was Franz Beckenbauer. The fact that he was miles out of position and got done for pace never entered his fat head.

flipped his lid when fowler cut up his loafers the faggot. very typical of the culture at our club back then and i hate when he refers to liverpool as 'us'. not a bigger cunt than diouf though. not even close.

Not the only thing he flipped. Oh sorry, his car was some teenager borrowing it. My mistake, Neil.

Was my favourite player when I was a nipper, he was quite a decent defender actually (could name you at least ten CB's worse for us) was probably one of the better players in that team when fit. Twenty years later on TLW he's our worst player ever, a cunt, and deserves AIDS etc..

Go on then.

I can't believe what I'm reading. Someone the other day mentioned that he was their favourite player when they were younger. I kind of forgave it as it was something to do with an LFC video that he featured in and these were formative years.

But now' date=' with the benefit of perspective, I can't believe ANYBODY could not despise him.

Never has the club, the fans, the ethos of what we are been held in such contempt.

I was one who was delighted we bought him as I really thought he was a collosus and would add steel. Turned out he was an unfit yard dog who should never have been allowed anywhere near our club.

I remember having a fight with a bloke who sat behind me as I voiced the opinion that he was awful. From then on, he used to make a point of shouting "Nice one, Razor, lad" or "Get in there, Razor" whenever he didn't mess up. By the end of the season, he'd given up (all of his mates turned on him) and he concurred he was a disgrace.

He was a poor defender. He used to hit floating 40 yard balls that ALWAYS NEARLY came off and people talked about there "being more to his game" than being a stopper. Except they didn't come off, they floated beyond the striker. And he didn't stop much.

A fraud of the worst kind.[/quote']

I dont watch any of the hype that goes on around football and dont watch any reality tv of note so I have no real feelings for him either way.

He was a standard player of the early PL era who could be very good in his centre back role, especially in the air or he could be totally lazy and unfit, which probably stopped him achieving more than he could have.

I'm certainly not surprised that another under achieving ex PL player is a publicity junkie given how much money the game is awash with and the stories that surround it can pay to these men.

Have a read of his autobiography and see if you don't have a different opinion on him.

When I was a nipper I liked Crackerjack. Now I've grown up I realise it was shite.

Ruddock never even reached the dizzying heights of "best LFC mid-90s centre Back"

Cantona pretty much failed in France yet was a success over here. If he'd have been world class he'd have played more for France,who were on the verge of being the best team in the world,a lot more.He was a catalyst for Utds young crop and established pros and was a gamble that paid dividends. I think Rooney has been treated similarly by Utd.

Dont know how many times,if any,he played for the national team.

Cantona was a magnificent player.

When I was a nipper I liked Crackerjack. Now I've grown up I realise it was shite.

Ruddock never even reached the dizzying heights of "best LFC mid-90s centre Back"

Made me smile.

To those who think Ruddock is a fat cunt and shouldn't have been anywhere near the club just two words. Julian Dicks

He signified everything that was wrong with the culture of the club from that era and still basks in it to this day.

So in short, fuck him, he's a cunt. A fat cunt at that.

Sorry Robbie, but how exactly would you know, you were 1 year old when we signed him and 6 years old when we sold him?

I find it odd that someone so young at the time talk about it like they experienced it first hand.

You are right with him being shite and a cunt though, but still.

Cantona was well overrated, ok he was a cut above most in England at the time but he was nowhere near world class and never did shit in their European games or for France who in Cantonas time before the 98 world cup, were in the footballing wilderness and still he wasnt getting even in their squads for the most part. Its a bit like Henrik Larsson for Celtic a few years back playing in Scotland or any half decent player who goes up their, no matter how much they lord it they are still not world class cos theyre in a shit league and our league was rather mediocre at that time where there were 5-10 strikers every season who would get 30 goals a season as the defences were so shit, the likes of Scales Babb, Ruddock etc would be playing for first division clubs if they were in their peak these days.

He's the Manchester United version of Duncan Ferguson.

In England yes, but he was surrounded by loads of good players too and never had the balls to go abroad to see if he was as good as everybody seemed to think.

Dont think Utd did much in Europe until Cantona left either.

Eh? He was playing for a top team that was consistently winning and challenging for top honours. Fans that adored him and a club and manager that he liked. Why would he have to move just to prove something to some strange people that didn't think he was a brilliant player? Which he clearly was.

I remember him being surrounded by about seven youth team graduates but there you go.

Also, whoever it was above: Faggot? Behave.