Quantcast
Vegetarianism - Page 57 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

King Emlyn

Vegetarianism

Are you a vegetarian?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a vegetarian?

• Yes, meat is murder
    • No, I love meat me
    • I should consider it really
    • I have no intention of ever entertaining the idea

4 hours ago, .̯. said:

I don't have a grudge against you, my friend. The heart of science is to disprove the existing/established theory which I'd have loved if you attempted that however you just plucked experience and opinions and tried to apply them with some complex and unnecessary vocab. Again, there's no animosity merely just a reluctance to discuss the ins and outs of established therapies within a depression thread that may discourage people from accessing therapy. 

AGREE TO DISAGREE.

3 hours ago, TK421 said:

Spoken like a true puppet of the Archons. 

I wasn't going to say it but now that you mention it.

Thought I’d post this Jeff Novick vid, to help those new to WFPB within the vegetarian society.

Jeff has a lot experience on fitness and nutrition, and this vid crammes a lot info into one learning session, on how to put a typical WFPB meal together for health and longevity. 

NB This particular vid cannot be enbedded, sorry.

https://youtu.be/0CdwWliv7Hg