You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Being Stubborn?

brucespanner

Haha, my dastardly plan is in full effect. I've 'aquired' a rotisserie cooker. I'm going to cook my bacon, and chicken for tomorrow, in it and then remove the fuse, fuck 'em!

The 'chef' is now in the pub, as am I, English breakfast with a rump steak, just because I can!

Winning!

Acceptable deviance.

Stubborness is a good trait as long as you don't take it too far.

Unfortunately I nearly always take it too far. I once went over 2 months without a lay because I refused to apologise.

An ex of mine was a right cunt, still to this day I don't know why we stayed together for a year, but I digress. She had a massive hangup about me smoking so she put me on a sex ban until I at least made an attempt to quit, me being the devious sod that I am started to treat it as a game.

We'd lie in bed and she'd protest that I wasn't getting any, so I'd start with foreplay, warm her up a touch, then I'd go down on her until she was begging me to fuck her, at which point I'd stand up and say 'I'm going for a fag, sort yourself out' she fucking hated it!

I'd come back to the room and she'd literally pounce on me, calling me a cunt throughout, it was awesome and happened all the time because she was such a dickhead.

Stubborness is a good trait as long as you don't take it too far.

Unfortunately I nearly always take it too far. I once went over 2 months without a lay because I refused to apologise.

For a man not indifferent to sex that truly is the definition of cutting your nose to spite your face.

In fact, I'm not sure I even believe it

An ex of mine was a right cunt, still to this day I don't know why we stayed together for a year, but I digress. She had a massive hangup about me smoking so she put me on a sex ban until I at least made an attempt to quit, me being the devious sod that I am started to treat it as a game.

We'd lie in bed and she'd protest that I wasn't getting any, so I'd start with foreplay, warm her up a touch, then I'd go down on her until she was begging me to fuck her, at which point I'd stand up and say 'I'm going for a fag, sort yourself out' she fucking hated it!

I'd come back to the room and she'd literally pounce on me, calling me a cunt throughout, it was awesome and happened all the time because she was such a dickhead.

We had a barney in public, it had been brewing all day and everyone only saw me lose it, they hadn't seen her prodding all day. I acted a cunt in front of everyone and apologised for the scene I created but stated they had not seen what had been before and I wouldn't be apologising to ******.

She went round the next day telling everyone I wasn't getting any till I apologised. I refused for 2 months, she finally gave in, I ended it.

For a man not indifferent to sex that truly is the definition of cutting your nose to spite your face.

In fact' date=' I'm not sure I even believe it[/quote']

I've sex banned and beer banned myself to prove points in the past.

Stubborn is my middle name.

Rich Stubborn Bitch.

In fact, I'd love a rich stubborn bitch.

We had a barney in public, it had been brewing all day and everyone only saw me lose it, they hadn't seen her prodding all day. I acted a cunt in front of everyone and apologised for the scene I created but stated they had not seen what had been before and I wouldn't be apologising to ******.

She went round the next day telling everyone I wasn't getting any till I apologised. I refused for 2 months, she finally gave in, I ended it.

mungo meltdowns in the asda fish aisle are never welcome but you really showed her with the two months of depravity, propaLADhashtagLOL

• 6 years later...