You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sugar Ape

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on a serious note,any rail staff. all fucking wankers. i got arrested years ago for calling the fella at the ticket counter at prescot station a fat cunt then offering to throw him on the track. i was drunk like but still, the daft cunt told me on a sunday that i couldn't get to plymouth 'from here' ???? yes clearly. the world stops at whiston you fucking fat bastard. come ed

Guest davelfc

Post Office staff.

[Me] I'd like to post this (hands over a wafer thin almost weightless small envelope) first class recorded, there's nothing of value in it and there is no rush for it to get there.

[PO Cunt] Does it contain anything of value? If it does you would better to send it registered po….

[Me] As I just said, it does not contain anything of value and there is no hurry for it to get there.

[PO cunt] You do know that recorded delivery does not guarantee next day delivery, if you need it to be there quickly then I suggest registered post as….

[Me] I just said there was no hurry for it to get there.

[PO Cunt] Handing envelope back, can you place it on the scale please.

(The envelope registers hardly anything, handing it back the brainless idiot now slides the wafer thin envelope through some PVC slot device in order to make sure it isn't too fat. Shame they don't have a similar policy on staff.}

After paying 60p to have some scumbag either dump my letter in their front room or open it and bin it, I am about to leave.

Cue PO Cunt now attempt to try to sell me some other services, insurance or foreign cash.

I fucking hate the post office, cunts. (see rant thread)

Benefits advisers. Have to deal with a lot of these, trying to help homeless people get their lives in order, and you will get a different answer from every single one you speak to.

Not merely cunts, but a significant number are evil cunts. We once moved a safe in a job centre and would hear them chatting on their break, the pleasure they took from fucking people over was sickening. Not the workshy either, but those in genuine need seemed to be their favoured target.

Not merely cunts, but a significant number are evil cunts. We once moved a safe in a job centre and would hear them chatting on their break, the pleasure they took from fucking people over was sickening. Not the workshy either, but those in genuine need seemed to be their favoured target.

I wouldn't wish death on them, but a small part of me would take some satisfaction in the ones like that finding themselves on the streets.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/49093-recruitment-consultants.html

One I prepared earlier, modern day slave traders with a penchant for Armani Exchange watches. Absolute scum.

I've had the missfortune of dealing with these slimey gobshites on a few occasions in the past and they still annoy me.

They're all engaged in some mass office-fashion competition and think they're the dog's bollocks because they own a suit.

They also have a certain smugness and seem amused that you're out of work even though you stayed in school, and have a smarmy, cheesey falseness about them which is unsurpassed outside of Hollywood.

I had ten missed calls off different agencies about a year ago and played each message one after the other, every single message was identical, right down to the tone of voice, 'Hi how are you, just phoning to see how you are and if you're still looking for work, there's two days of office-fileing going next wednesday.'

They're viscious when they don't get their own way as well, I've had them slam the phone down on me when I didn't take some shit sales gig they offered me.

In general they have no social skills either: 'Er where's your timesheet, what's the matter don't you want to be paid or something?'

fuck off.

Doing a speed-typing test surrounded by a bunch of these cackling posers is all the hell you can be. Fact.

They should be liquidated in the new order.

I bet there are many recruitment consultants who are good mates with estate agents.

There are both parasites who basically do fuck all and get paid handsomely to do so. Cunts.

I always imagined you'd need a little bit of brains to be an estate agent, maybe I'm wrong I don't know, but I can imagine Amanda Harrington being a recruitment consultant. Sat there painting her nails and trying to sell you over the phone to an Irlam warehouse for six quid an hour.

McDonalds 'Managers'

Usually some fat 22 year old with an ear piece and a shirt on, ordering the other kids around like he's fucking Gordon Ramsay. They don't realise that we know they're only on about 50p an hour more than the gimp in the back flipping burgers.

Watching their health deteriorate is always amusing. They come in all fresh faced and wide eyed, then a few months down the line the spots start appearing and their hair is greasy as they sneak one too many after hours leftover nuggets.

I remember going to a uni recruitment fair once and the McDonalds management trainee scheme's queue was half way around the building, I couldn't believe it.

A load of young manager types came in the pub I was working in once, presumably after some team building bollocks, and they were all Tarquins.

"So John how's Skem?"

"Good, very very good."

No it's not, don't fucking lie.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/49093-recruitment-consultants.html

One I prepared earlier' date=' modern day slave traders with a penchant for Armani Exchange watches. Absolute scum.

[/quote']

The only exception to this is Colin at Hayes, he fixed me up a decent job and was sound.

The rest can fuck off, glorified phone monkeys begging firms for work

Benefits advisers. Have to deal with a lot of these, trying to help homeless people get their lives in order, and you will get a different answer from every single one you speak to.

That's my line of work and I'd have to agree with you! Some of the people I have worked with or met from other agencies honestly think they're modern day saints and any change that comes in never seen as a good thing, always moaning about something!

That's my line of work and I'd have to agree with you! Some of the people I have worked with or met from other agencies honestly think they're modern day saints and any change that comes in never seen as a good thing, always moaning about something!

I have encountered some good ones too. It's very frustrating when you send a client though, and you have no idea how they will be treated even when you know they are entitled to help. The vast majority of the guests in our shelter want to work, but you can't get a job living on the streets and it's also very hard to keep jumping through hoops with the system. We try to get people onto benefits, into housing, and finding work in that order. When you get a total nazi behind the desk it compiles misery on misery for people who have significant problems taking control of their lives.

I have encountered some good ones too. It's very frustrating when you send a client though and you have no idea how they will be treated even when you know they are entitled to help.

I lived in a couple of young peoples homeless hostels from the ages of 16-18 and signed on in fits and bursts at the time. The jobcentre staff blow so hot and cold that you don't really know where the fuck you stand. Some would tell me that I was better off sitting tight on the dole until I got a flat because the hostel rent was so high, while others would be be threatening that I had to work even if it left me worse off in the grand scheme of things. I felt at times that it just depended on what mood you caught each individual advisor in. Making people, especially vulnerable teenagers, feel like that is bang out of order.

I've had one little period of signing on in the last 6 years, it was at Garston Jobcentre. All of the advisors in there are jumped up pricks. It would be fucking brilliant if everyone found work and left these cunts out of a job.

I have encountered some good ones too. It's very frustrating when you send a client though, and you have no idea how they will be treated even when you know they are entitled to help. The vast majority of the guests in our shelter want to work, but you can't get a job living on the streets and it's also very hard to keep jumping through hoops with the system. We try to get people onto benefits, into housing, and finding work in that order. When you get a total nazi behind the desk it compiles misery on misery for people who have significant problems taking control of their lives.

Totally agree with you, I work for the local social services as an advisor so luckily don't do much work with people who have to look at claiming JSA, but do encounter similar obstacles for people who are genuinely trying to claim what they're entitled to for other benefits

I lived in a couple of young peoples hostels from the ages of 16-18 and signed on in fits and bursts at the time. The jobcentre staff blow so hot and cold that you don't really know where the fuck you stand. Some would tell me that I was better off sitting tight on the dole until I got a flat because the hostel rent was so high, while others would be be threatening that I had to work even if it left me worse off in the grand scheme of things. I felt at times that it just depended on what mood you caught each individual advisor. Making people, especially vulnerable teenagers, feel like that is bang out of order.

I've had one little period of signing on in the last 6 years, it was at Garston Jobcentre. All of the advisors in there are jumped up pricks. It would be fucking brilliant if everyone found work and left these cunts out of a job.

I signed on for a bit when I was 19 and it really was luck of the draw who you got. One bloke knew I was at college (I had to be 'available for work' though which meant if I was offered a job, no matter how shit, I'd be expected to quit my A Levels) and he thought it was ace that I was at college. He'd say stuff like "have you looked for work in the last two weeks" and I'd say "not really" and he'd go "good good!" and stamp my shit. Some woman who worked in there walked past and he just goes to me "she's a fucking CUNT her!". I ended up getting her a couple of weeks later and it was like the trial of Sophie Scholl, she had me going through more hoops than Rocco Siffredi.