You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

i think we are being primed for a sale. JH's approach to the Suarez saga was/is motivated by wanting to retain a prime asset. The wage bill has been trimmed. We are not buying any major signings.

I'm not saying anything here that others haven't, but I am now at this conclusion. Will happily eat crow if in the remaining 4 days, we buy serious quality.

It just seems obvious doesn't it?.

The yanks have bitten off way more than they can chew and are getting the house in order to flog it and get the hell out of here, everything points towards it.

I think there's a good chance that a Torres/Suarez swap could be true. I don't think Maureen and Torres are going to get on either, surely they're more or less polar opposites in personality, and Torres seemed to be having a hard enough time as it was.

Mata as well seems too unreal to think about though, if only it turns out to be true.

I think there's a good chance that a Torres/Suarez swap could be true. I don't think Maureen and Torres are going to get on either, surely they're more or less polar opposites in personality, and Torres seemed to be having a hard enough time as it was.

Mata as well seems too unreal to think about though, if only it turns out to be true.

It's complete bollocks.

I hope Luis knows what's coming when we play them though if it happens....

7hn3wrg.jpg

It's complete bollocks.

I'm not so sure. Rooney isn't going to go to Chelsea by the looks of it, it doesn't seem likely that Torres is going to get on with Mourinho, or that Mourinho will even play him much, and Luis would be ideal for them.

Sakho and Mata would be fucking unreal business. Almost guarenteed 4th. What scares me most is whatever advantage we had over Spurs last year has been lost by their fantastic buys this summer.

I think you will find that is swaps not buys;they have swapped a brilliant talent who is growing possibly into one of the best players in the world for a few good players that definitely won't be.

That is of course if they are not bankrupted after RM finish raping them.

Where are all the posts about how fucking brilliant levy is now?

Good idea to spend all that money before the £100 Million came in Daniel, oh wait what is it now 90Mil? 80? 75? oh that's right now there quoting Euros over 5 years and Super Bale is on strike!! what a fucking joke and if this was us the media would be pissing themselves... as it is we get pictures of Galon fucking shopping.

I think you will find that is swaps not buys;they have swapped a brilliant talent who is growing possibly into one of the best players in the world for a few good players that definitely won't be.

That is of course if they are not bankrupted after RM finish raping them.

Where are all the posts about how fucking brilliant levy is now?

Good idea to spend all that money before the £100 Million came in Daniel' date=' oh wait what is it now 90Mil? 80? 75? oh that's right now there quoting Euros over 5 years and Super Bale is on strike!! what a fucking joke and if this was us the media would be pissing themselves... as it is we get pictures of Galon fucking shopping.[/quote']

They have a much balanced team this season that plays a physical but fast paced game, it's pretty much similar to what avb was doing at porto when he won the treble. I don't see bale leaving as a bad thing if they can get those players in for the price of one.

If we can get soldado paulinho eriksson lamela for Suarez, I would take it.