Quantcast
Summer 2013 Transfer Thread - Page 426 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Talk today of a Torres return has me saying, "Please, no!" Surely no one is that insane, especially for a swap involving Suarez?

I'd prefer Lukaku out of the Chelsea strikers. In fact, he could turn out to be another bargain like Sturridge, and young enough to be willing to play second fiddle.

But we'd also need about 50 mill, or Mata and Luiz thrown in!

Is that a rumour or just an idea?

Idea. We need 2 CB's and he's on a free.

Coates is done in, Toure's out for however long, Wisdom is brain dead and shouldn't play CB and Kelly cant play more than 90 minutes in a row.

Hence why I think we need two.

I'd rather we lined out with 10 players than sign that bellend.

Fair enough.

Spurs supposed to be getting Eriksen for 11 million Euros.

Good price. Just under £3million more than we paid for Alberto.

Class of our fans to have a go at Alberto who's started one game for us because they're upset we never got Erikson

Stay classy LFC family

Who's having a go you idiot? Someone asked the price difference question earlier.

Spurs supposed to be getting Eriksen for 11 million Euros.

Can't go wrong at that price.

We obviously want to play Coutinho where he would play but that's the type of transfer we should be doing. £10m - £20m where the very big teams aren't quite sure and their are question marks.

Strange we're not interested when we've chased similar players in Willian and the Armenian for much more money

I wonder if Rodgers will agree to an open interview with the fan sites like he did last season?

The line of questioning wont be quite as innocent, but he really needs to let us know if he's been fucked by FSG or if it's his idea to leave us short.

Idea. We need 2 CB's and he's on a free.

Coates is done in' date=' Toure's out for however long, Wisdom is brain dead and shouldn't play CB and Kelly cant play more than 90 minutes in a row.

Hence why I think we need two.

Fair enough.[/quote']

Wouldn't argue with us needing 2. Another big problem would seem the manager has little faith in skrtel but if we bring nobody else in, I can see him playing a lot if games.

I wonder if Rodgers will agree to an open interview with the fan sites like he did last season?

The line of questioning wont be quite as innocent, but he really needs to let us know if he's been fucked by FSG or if it's his idea to leave us short.

If Rodgers wants to stay here for years to come he needs to accept what hes given and not start anything.

Though looking at how much our rivals have strengthened it will be ridiculous if we go into next season without adding atleast one top player.

but he knows he wont be here long term if he doesn't do well so he's damned if he does moan, damned he doesn't. Its a joke.

PSG would sell him, they'll have a price but as you say we'll be trying to save the pennies and offer the chairman a go on Ayre's Harley and some Wotsits

Telegraph saying Spurs have agreed a 9 million pound fee for Eriksen.

Fuck me. I hope thats bollox

Rodgers might not rate him or whatever I don't know. But if he was available for that much surely it'd be worth a punt.

I'm fucking shocked at how this window is panning out.

Telegraph saying Spurs have agreed a 9 million pound fee for Eriksen.

Fuck me.

Rodgers might not rate him or whatever I don't know. But if he was available for that much surely it'd be worth a punt.

I'm fucking shocked at how this window is panning out.

Agree with that last bit!

Eriksen for that amount makes Alberto look terrible business. At the moment, anyway. In 3 years when Alberto is the new Xavi, Spurs won't be laughing then. Of course Alberto will be playing for Chelsea at that point, though...

Depressing all round.

LFC have started talks to sign Mamadou Sakho (tweet Tony Barrett,The Times). probably go to spurs but what he like?

Are we doing talks by morse code. These talks started weeks ago according to the press.