Bjornebye

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Defoe has never quite gone on to hit the heights he was expected to, has he?

Were that big a things ever expected of him? I've always seen him as the sort of level a player he is, very good Premier League goalscorer but not a good enough all round player to ever be number 1 striker at a regular top 4 team

Were that big a things ever expected of him? I've always seen him as the sort of level a player he is, very good Premier League goalscorer but not a good enough all round player to ever be number 1 striker at a regular top 4 team

I agree with that.

Papa, Costa, a cover full back and keep Suarez and we will be challenging for CL places next season. A massive improvement in this summer if we can manage to these things.

According to The Times we've binned the Paraguayan lad off and are going back in for Cisshoko.

I thought the loan deal was done?

Ah I see. I haven't kept track of all the details of various 21st century footballers working their way around the rules so they can earn millions and millions of pounds.

Pretty weak link, but seem to remember we have been linked to him before.

Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon are willing to listen to offers of 7m euros (£6m) for winger Diego Capel, 25, which may alert Liverpool. Marseille have already had two bids rejected.

Full story: A Bola (Portuguese) (external)

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Pretty weak link' date=' but seem to remember we have been linked to him before.

Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon are willing to listen to offers of 7m euros (£6m) for winger Diego Capel, 25, which may alert Liverpool. Marseille have already had two bids rejected.

Full story: A Bola (Portuguese) (external)[/quote']

The Spanish Downing. I bloody hope not.

It all seems to have gone quiet on the Papa deal again.....any bullshit Twitter rumours knocking around for me to get hysterically excited about?!

It all seems to have gone quiet on the Papa deal again.....any bullshit Twitter rumours knocking around for me to get hysterically excited about?!

I took a look for you but unless we're signing the new Doctor Who it's a bit quiet.