Quantcast
Summer 2013 Transfer Thread - Page 336 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

It seems suarez may be done and dusted.

Bidding for both rondon and costa would suggest so

So we've suddenly decided to accept the Arsenal bid we rejected two weeks ago? Sounds likely.

It seems suarez may be done and dusted.

Bidding for both rondon and costa would suggest so

Where did you get that we have bid for Rondon, or is this to suit an agenda?

So we've suddenly decided to accept the Arsenal bid we rejected two weeks ago? Sounds likely.

Wenger rarely says anything as close to a commitment as he did today.

I think he will go for around the 45 mark

The deal is going to be cash plus players by the sound of things.

I take it by this you mean for Costa?

Can't see Atletico wanting any of the players we'd be prepared to lose except for maybe Skrtel or Coates and they'd both be unlikely imo

Once I get the flux capacitor running, then I will make it so......or not in this case.

Well, if he really is off, we'd better do something quickly. Sturridge might not even be fit to sit on the bench when we start the season, leaving us with Borini...and?

I hope this saga ends today, one way or another. If the BBC story is even remotely accurate there's now way Suarez could play tomorrow.

I take it by this you mean for Costa?

Can't see Atletico wanting any of the players we'd be prepared to lose except for maybe Skrtel or Coates and they'd both be unlikely imo

No mate, Bale. Costa will be straight cash.

Don't know if it has been mentioned in the thread but Barca are supposedly sniffing around Agger again. Don't know what to think about this. He seems happy here but will he be tempted this time? Will the club be inclined to accept an offer over £20 million then bring in Papadopoulos? I really hope he stays because going into the season with a whole new central defense is far from ideal.

What players are being mentioned in exchange for Bale? I've only seen Morata named recently. Apparently Di Maria doesn't want to join them. Hope he doesn't. Di Maria and Soldado would replace Bale's goals.

Would yo accept a short term ban should he stay?

Or are you chicken?

Are you a Mod or an Admin. Confirm your status.

I want him to stay like crazy, I love all Liverpool players. There is not even ONE post where I said anything bad for any Liverpool player and I defended endlessly players like Henderson and Shelvey. I just believe that FSG are GENUINELY trying to sell him in order to raise funds for further signings and because in their sick moneybollocks minds he has reached the "age" for the highest possible resale value.

Overall it would be impossible for me to want him to leave in order to win a silly bet.

Nonetheless, just for fun, I'd be tempted to accept the challenge, IF (a) you tell me how long would the short term ban be if Suarez is not sold? (b) What do I get if they sell him?

Don't know if it has been mentioned in the thread but Barca are supposedly sniffing around Agger again. Don't know what to think about this. He seems happy here but will he be tempted this time? Will the club be inclined to accept an offer over £20 million then bring in Papadopoulos? I really hope he stays because going into the season with a whole new central defense is far from ideal.

First time since he has been here, i would be tempted but not to bring in Papadopoulos with his own injury concerns

First time since he has been here, i would be tempted but not to bring in Papadopoulos with his own injury concerns

Think we would need to bring in two if we sold Agger.

How often should you wash your towels?

Good question. This needs answering.

I'm a weekly kinda guy, is that frequent enough or not?

Answers dammit, answers!

Good question. This needs answering.

I'm a weekly kinda guy, is that frequent enough or not?

Answers dammit, answers!

I always assumed that when you dry yourself after a shower, that cleaned the towel, no?

What players are being mentioned in exchange for Bale? I've only seen Morata named recently. Apparently Di Maria doesn't want to join them. Hope he doesn't. Di Maria and Soldado would replace Bale's goals.

Coentrao is one.

Here's a surprise link from the Daily Manc:

Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe, 30, is a target for Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp.