Quantcast
Summer 2013 Transfer Thread - Page 333 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

"I think they need a goalkeeper, two centre-halves, two full-backs - for both left-back and right-back positions - another midfielder and two strikers."

That was a quality rant from Wright, and spot on.

Arsenal don't fool me, they put together a lovely run in the league once there was nothing to play for, yet again. Year 8 without a trophy.

Ramsey, Arteta, Gibbs, Gervinho, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Sagna, Diaby, Oxlade Chamberlain, all their keepers, it's all horribly average.

The only decent players at Arsenal are Walcott, Wilshire, Cazorla, and I like Giroud. But 'liking' them is different to me thinking they are world class on a level that will win silverware regularly.

Wright is right (!), they need to spend an absolute fortune to get themselves in shape, not just bring in a £40m forward.

For the life of me, I don't understand why teams wilt against them at the Emirates. Maybe it's just a mad slick surface, but the points they rack up at home is what gets them over the line each season. But a team like Swansea, now stronger, will give them a fight at their own game, and hopefully so will Southampton and Norwich. Good passing sides who have strengthened their attack this Summer. It's the lump-hammers like Stoke, Everton, West Ham, etc etc who go to the Emirates and chase shadows because they can't keep the ball, they're the ones who gift them 3 points more often than not.

I'd love to see Arsenal miss out on the CL next season.

Lot of the cunts are quiet today?

Where are all the people slagging off FSG for not spending money?

Almost every media outlet has reported us bidding 21.8 million for costa and since then most of the cunts who moan about the owners have shut right up?!

This transfer rumours thread went into meltdown when we hadnt bid for anyone, and now we have made a big bid, the 4th highest in our history, everyone has gone quiet?

And reports of us trying to sign a defender aswell, and people arent talking about it?!

It does say a lot for the type of fans we have, most of you just want a good fucking moan and to be right. Well now your wrong, we do have money and we are trying to spend it.

What are you lot going to say next about FSG?

Lot of the cunts are quiet today?

Where are all the people slagging off FSG for not spending money?

Almost every media outlet has reported us bidding 21.8 million for costa and since then most of the cunts who moan about the owners have shut right up?!

This transfer rumours thread went into meltdown when we hadnt bid for anyone, and now we have made a big bid, the 4th highest in our history, everyone has gone quiet?

And reports of us trying to sign a defender aswell, and people arent talking about it?!

It does say a lot for the type of fans we have, most of you just want a good fucking moan and to be right. Well now your wrong, we do have money and we are trying to spend it.

What are you lot going to say next about FSG?

If I give you £2 per hour more than the rate FSG is paying you for your on line appreciation, will you write something against them?

If I give you £2 per hour more than the rate FSG is paying you for your on line appreciation, will you write something against them?

Your cunt mode must be in meltdown

You have slated FSG for about 250 pages of this thread, and now they have bid 22 million quid for a player and are also trying to buy another defender...

How much of a cunt do you feel like now?

Seriously, all you have done is slate them for not spending money, and know they are obviously trying to.....how much of a dickhead do you feel today?

If we still have Suarez and sign a couple of decent players come September 1st will you have a good word to say ?

If I give you £2 per hour more than the rate FSG is paying you for your on line appreciation' date=' will you write something against them?[/quote']

Your supposed to be a Liverpool supporter and write shite like that about the owners?

I'm not entirely happy with them but I keep my own counsel when it comes to matters about the owners as we really don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

If you think that is acceptable then you need to give your head a wobble, before you say it's a joke you've been nothing but a snide all transfer window. You're nothing but a very bad WUM!

If we still have Suarez and sign a couple of decent players come September 1st will you have a good word to say ?

Nah he wont, most of the people on here wont, they will still find something to moan about.

Costa would be the 4th highest player in our history. FSG would have paid for 3 of the highest transfers in our history....but they are still money grabbing cunts bleeding the club dry and asset stripping us!

Guest Numero Veinticinco

3rd biggest transfer. Meaning our four biggest transfers will have come with the asset stripping FSG at the helm. They're even rubbish at asset stripping, the cunts.

3rd biggest transfer. Meaning our four biggest transfers will have come with the asset stripping FSG at the helm. They're even rubbish at asset stripping, the cunts.

Torres was more wasn't he? Minor quibble.

Yea bastards, they came here like saviours and what have they done?!

Bought 4 players in very early, now trying to keep a 40 - 50 million pound player AND add to his quality with another 22 million pound player.....

Wankers

Did he sign yet? I didn't know that bids count as actual transfers.

Yea bastards, they came here like saviours and what have they done?!

Bought 4 players in very early, now trying to keep a 40 - 50 million pound player AND add to his quality with another 22 million pound player.....

Wankers

Give it a sodding rest.

Did he sign yet? I didn't know that bids count as actual transfers.

Yea its a smoke screen, we dont have that kind of money and we have pulled the wool over the worlds media with a fake bid to make the fans think they arent asset stripping us

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Well, there's no set agreement on what he cost, but it's widely accepted that he was 20m not the 26m some initially reported. So the same as Downy.

I always thought Torres was around the £20m mark myself, though a lot of papers bang it up to £26m I think explaining Garcia was somehow involved.

Who are the others we've spent more than £22m on? I genuinely can't think.

Got to be honest I don't know why we're in for him - he's a striker right? I thought we needed a creative and goalscoring attacking midfielder - a Gerrard replacement. I'm not slagging off this transfer just saying I don't get it. Oh and the last thing we need is another nutter IMO - have fight, be passionate, but within the laws of the game please.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I always thought Torres was around the £20m mark myself' date=' though a lot of papers bang it up to £26m I think explaining Garcia was somehow involved.

Who are the others we've spent more than £22m on? I genuinely can't think.[/quote']

Suarez and Carroll.