Quantcast
Summer 2013 Transfer Thread - Page 331 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Looks like a nutter, hahahah great stuff. Blah, blah, blah.

From that clip of the Atletico-Real game he looks like a complete fuckin scumbag.

If we sign him I really hope thats a one off because that was just totally unacceptable.

I'm not sure it's fair to say James Pearce just follows. The rest might follow his word' date=' but if Pearce says it's happening then it's pretty much assured it's happening, isn't it.

As for tugging each other off, I'm pretty certain my comments about this deal are far from it. Pearce said it has nothing to do with Suarez. However, if he leaves, it's not going to be because we're pushing him out.[/quote']

Pearce didnt break the story, he was one of the sheep. Andy hunter beat him to it and by the looks of things the story originated in Spain from some no mark web site. I think if transfer windows have taught us anything, stories rocking in of an evening 90% of the time mean fuck all.

I think if transfer windows have taught us anything, stories rocking in of an evening 90% of the time mean fuck all.

Huh? The bid has been made - what 90% are you talking about?

I'd be shocked if Pearce wrote that piece without 100% certainty.

Really? James Pearce of the echo? The most detached writer we've had in my lifetime. The echo is a joke these days, has been for a couple of years.

Pearce didnt break the story, he was one of the sheep. Andy hunter beat him to it and by the looks of things the story originated in Spain from some no mark web site. I think if transfer windows have taught us anything, stories rocking in of an evening 90% of the time mean fuck all.

It appears the first mention of the deal here came from tribalfootball at around midday. I traced it back to that article I posted before which came from Spain. I honestly have no idea about the Spanish site as to reliability.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

When has he ever, even once, written as a matter of fact that a bid has been made and it was just a total fabrication from a 'no mark website'? Seriously, mate, come on. Maybe you're right, but for Ben Smith, Tony Barrett, Andy Hunter and James Pearce all to write about us putting in a 21.8m bid and for it to turn out to be a fabrication by a no-mark website would be quite something.

Inter was close to signing Muller last year.

Shaqiri wouldn't start enough games for Bayern.. So if I was Rodgers I'd bid for him.. Bayern would need to balance their books somehow after their significant investments on their already world class midfield this summer.

Müller was never close to joining Inter.

We are supposed to have inquired for Shaqiri as soon as the Thiago transfer was done, but Bayern ain't selling. The one we could use and maybe get is Gustavo. Also Bayern don't need to balance their books. They look to get rid of Gustavo though.

It appears the first mention of the deal here came from tribalfootball at around midday. I traced it back to that article I posted before which came from Spain. I honestly have no idea about the Spanish site as to reliability.

Tribul should be enough to frighten everyone off! Hhaha.

Or Mathew regurgitating it from Twitter last night. One of the two.

Yeah, your silence, what's wrong with you, why don't you worship FSG like the rest?

Costa is exactly what we need but the LIARS don't want to spend unless the sell more of our key players.

You'd be happy then Nightcat?

When has he ever' date=' even once, written as a matter of fact that a bid has been made and it was just a total fabrication from a 'no mark website'? Seriously, mate, come on. Maybe you're right, but for Ben Smith, Tony Barrett, Andy Hunter and James Pearce all to write about us putting in a 21.8m bid and for it to turn out to be a fabrication by a no-mark website would be quite something.[/quote']

There's bundles of stories they all get wrong all the time. This is the country where the preeminent newspaper, which is supposed to be held world wide as almost public record, prints stories like "china buys Liverpool". Now before you say that's years ago, there's millions of stories run in good faith, but are just wrong. This (china buys liverpool) is just an example of how wrong they can be.

I bet everyone of those journo's at some point have written complete bollox at some point this summer and some of them will have followed. I don't record every story and keep a book on who's right or wrong, but I know they can all be full of shit. I'm too long in the tooth to get excited by this type of thing - I am sure it will be clearer in the morning, but as there are contradicting reports, at this point I would just chalk it to journalist excitement/hysteria type of thing and see what tomorrow brings.

If Tony Barrett is writing about it then hopefully there's more chance of it being real. He seems to avoid sensationalist stories and to be more concerned with finding the actual truth than writing something for the sake of it.

If Tony Barrett is writing about it then hopefully there's more chance of it being real. He often seems to avoid sensationalist stories and seems a lot more truthful.

I agree he is by far the best of the Liverpool reporting journo's.

He's ace, I love him already. He's way more evil than Suarez so surely Luis will be happy to stay now with the spotlight being on some other heinous cunt?

[YouTube]jTeVf0I_JmA[/YouTube]

are my eyes playing tricks or does he try to have a nibble on Ramos after 24 secs of that video... that should put some extra bite in our attack...Oh!

Ramos and Pepe are cunts. Good to see he can't be bullied. He seemed to love it.

You could tell at the end when they were all happy to shake hands and that. Three cunts understanding that they are all cut from the same cunt cloth. Probably all nice fellas off the pitch.

You could tell at the end when they were all happy to shake hands and that. Three cunts understanding that they are all cut from the same cunt cloth. Probably all nice fellas off the pitch.

Apparently Costa got spat on in a match v Betis, and they kicked the fuck of him. He scored the winner and was going mad.

After the match he was completely calm and said whatever happens on the pitch stays on the pitch. Seems like anything goes with him.