You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

There's going to be some outs at Chelsea this week. If they sign Eto'o they have way too many players for their attacking positions. I know Mourinho wants 22 first team players, at the moment they've almost got 22 attacking players!

Ba, Moses and possibly Torres all must be looking over their shoulders. Don't think they're signing Rooney though, I think that has long sailed.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Fella from The Mirror says we want Victor Moses on loan.

Well, that'll be shit. He's not a shit player, but I can't really see the point. Actually, I just hope it doesn't happen.

Well, that'll be shit. He's not a shit player, but I can't really see the point. Actually, I just hope it doesn't happen.

Agree. If that's the only attacking player we bring in it will be very deflating. He's okay but not really good enough.

I don't see him as an improvement on downing. Mediocre shite for mediocre shite. Completely pointless and IMO the type if signing this committee is supposed to be protecting is from. We need to stop buying shit players and aim for ones who are better than we have. Lets hope the link is about as good as the majority this summer.