You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

Probably not as much as it cost us.

Maybe I'm not 'getting it' but having him signing three of our recent highest earners (and two of our highest transfer fees) says more about us than him.

Good point, but what I am trying to say is he is buying our "average" quality, high earning players.

Would they get the same money over there?

Good point' date=' but what I am trying to say is he is buying our "average" quality, high earning players.

Would they get the same money over there?[/quote']

I assume not but then again, I don't think West Ham are as poor as may seem - especially with the new stadium.

It's just sad because everybody could see they were West Ham level players before they signed for us. Oh well, what's happened has happened.

Just checked for Muriel and according to Metro, our scouts along with scouts from Utd and Barca watched him as Udinese played Siroki Brijeg in a europa qualifier a few nights ago.

No idea if that's bullshit or not of course. Another site says that the Italian paper Tutto Mercato said the same thing.

I'm worried too as we only have three more weeks left till the transfer window closes. we bought players from sales and we still have to witness marquee players that rogers have been banging about.

I believe we have concluded our summer transfer dealings and with what we have I dot see any improvement going into the new season.

But he put it in speech marks and everything!

I reckon if we get to September without signing anyone of note then come January we'll have new owners. It could just be that at this stage it makes more sense financially to show a bit of brinksmanship and take it to the wire but I doubt it.