You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

I take it by this you mean for Costa?

Can't see Atletico wanting any of the players we'd be prepared to lose except for maybe Skrtel or Coates and they'd both be unlikely imo

No mate, Bale. Costa will be straight cash.

Don't know if it has been mentioned in the thread but Barca are supposedly sniffing around Agger again. Don't know what to think about this. He seems happy here but will he be tempted this time? Will the club be inclined to accept an offer over £20 million then bring in Papadopoulos? I really hope he stays because going into the season with a whole new central defense is far from ideal.

Would yo accept a short term ban should he stay?

Or are you chicken?

Are you a Mod or an Admin. Confirm your status.

I want him to stay like crazy, I love all Liverpool players. There is not even ONE post where I said anything bad for any Liverpool player and I defended endlessly players like Henderson and Shelvey. I just believe that FSG are GENUINELY trying to sell him in order to raise funds for further signings and because in their sick moneybollocks minds he has reached the "age" for the highest possible resale value.

Overall it would be impossible for me to want him to leave in order to win a silly bet.

Nonetheless, just for fun, I'd be tempted to accept the challenge, IF (a) you tell me how long would the short term ban be if Suarez is not sold? (b) What do I get if they sell him?

Don't know if it has been mentioned in the thread but Barca are supposedly sniffing around Agger again. Don't know what to think about this. He seems happy here but will he be tempted this time? Will the club be inclined to accept an offer over £20 million then bring in Papadopoulos? I really hope he stays because going into the season with a whole new central defense is far from ideal.

First time since he has been here, i would be tempted but not to bring in Papadopoulos with his own injury concerns

What players are being mentioned in exchange for Bale? I've only seen Morata named recently. Apparently Di Maria doesn't want to join them. Hope he doesn't. Di Maria and Soldado would replace Bale's goals.

Coentrao is one.

Hope we are not turning into one of those teams like spurs used to be, put in for players we know we won't get. Talk about the money we were willing to spend on mkhitaryan and costa so obvously the funds are there wink wink. Jesus football has made me a cynical bastard. Its footballers I just fucking hate them.

Towels and beddings? They change when your wife changes them.

Very much like the magic basket where you put your dirty clothes and it washes and irons what you put in there, then goes the extra mile to hang them up where you took them from.

That magic basket it worth than Bale any day of the week.