You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

You could tell at the end when they were all happy to shake hands and that. Three cunts understanding that they are all cut from the same cunt cloth. Probably all nice fellas off the pitch.

Even funnier when you see that it was Pepe that pushed him away just before he seemed to go for Ramos's finger. Him and Luis up front next season could be seriously mental if it happens.

Really not sure about the speculation so far with him though. It was interesting to see that the Guardian have it as one of their main footie stories though, (currently top article here : Football news, match reports and fixtures | Football | The Guardian ) they haven't done that very often with any of our incoming transfer rumours lately, so there's maybe more chance that there's some truth to it, as they're clearly more cautious than papers like the fail, express, mirror, etc.

El País called him "The Revolutionary". And El Mundo insisted: "Diego Costa came on and the Calderón quaked ... Atlético Madrid quaked and Betis quaked. The referee quaked, and so did Diego Simeone and Pep Mel and the presidents and the kit men and the ball boys. The fans quaked and the M30 motorway that passes by and the trees and even the Puerta de Toledo."

Haha, how ace does he sound?

They had been heating up for a while. The last time these two teams faced each other was just over a week ago in the Copa del Rey. The Betis centre-back Antonio Amaya gifted Costa the goal, heading past his own goalkeeper and leaving the Brazilian with an open goal. When they got down into the tunnel Costa rubbed it in. "He was very grateful," Amaya said afterwards. "He was shouting and thanking me for the gift. If my team-mates had not held me back, I would have killed him. That shows what kind of person he is: he has no heart and no shame."

I love him already.

That's absolutely fucking disgusting what he is doing with the snot. If he tries that here it'll be another player on a long ban. No excuse for that.

Boogers nights, boogers nights

Boogers nights, ain't no doubt we are here to party

Boogers nights, come on now got to get it started

Dance with the boogers get down

Dance with the boogers get down

'Cause boogers nights are always the best in town

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Reading some other sources' date=' there might an issue with his work permit. Apparently he is not eligible under the rules.

Can anyone confirm this?[/quote']

He has a Spanish passport, so shouldn't even need one.

Just reading those quotes from Ian wright. He gets stuck right in! Got to say this amused me the most, reckons they need to replace 7 players!

"I would like to see them go as far as they can to get Suarez, but they can't just buy him and not replenish the rest of the team. I think they need a goalkeeper, two centre-halves, two full-backs - for both left-back and right-back positions - another midfielder and two strikers."

"I would like to see them go as far as they can to get Suarez, but they can't just buy him and not replenish the rest of the team. I think they need a goalkeeper, two centre-halves, two full-backs - for both left-back and right-back positions - another midfielder and two strikers."

'Apart from that I think we have a good team'

"I think they need a goalkeeper, two centre-halves, two full-backs - for both left-back and right-back positions - another midfielder and two strikers."

That was a quality rant from Wright, and spot on.

Arsenal don't fool me, they put together a lovely run in the league once there was nothing to play for, yet again. Year 8 without a trophy.

Ramsey, Arteta, Gibbs, Gervinho, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Sagna, Diaby, Oxlade Chamberlain, all their keepers, it's all horribly average.

The only decent players at Arsenal are Walcott, Wilshire, Cazorla, and I like Giroud. But 'liking' them is different to me thinking they are world class on a level that will win silverware regularly.

Wright is right (!), they need to spend an absolute fortune to get themselves in shape, not just bring in a £40m forward.

For the life of me, I don't understand why teams wilt against them at the Emirates. Maybe it's just a mad slick surface, but the points they rack up at home is what gets them over the line each season. But a team like Swansea, now stronger, will give them a fight at their own game, and hopefully so will Southampton and Norwich. Good passing sides who have strengthened their attack this Summer. It's the lump-hammers like Stoke, Everton, West Ham, etc etc who go to the Emirates and chase shadows because they can't keep the ball, they're the ones who gift them 3 points more often than not.

I'd love to see Arsenal miss out on the CL next season.

Lot of the cunts are quiet today?

Where are all the people slagging off FSG for not spending money?

Almost every media outlet has reported us bidding 21.8 million for costa and since then most of the cunts who moan about the owners have shut right up?!

This transfer rumours thread went into meltdown when we hadnt bid for anyone, and now we have made a big bid, the 4th highest in our history, everyone has gone quiet?

And reports of us trying to sign a defender aswell, and people arent talking about it?!

It does say a lot for the type of fans we have, most of you just want a good fucking moan and to be right. Well now your wrong, we do have money and we are trying to spend it.

What are you lot going to say next about FSG?

Lot of the cunts are quiet today?

Where are all the people slagging off FSG for not spending money?

Almost every media outlet has reported us bidding 21.8 million for costa and since then most of the cunts who moan about the owners have shut right up?!

This transfer rumours thread went into meltdown when we hadnt bid for anyone, and now we have made a big bid, the 4th highest in our history, everyone has gone quiet?

And reports of us trying to sign a defender aswell, and people arent talking about it?!

It does say a lot for the type of fans we have, most of you just want a good fucking moan and to be right. Well now your wrong, we do have money and we are trying to spend it.

What are you lot going to say next about FSG?

If I give you £2 per hour more than the rate FSG is paying you for your on line appreciation, will you write something against them?

If I give you £2 per hour more than the rate FSG is paying you for your on line appreciation, will you write something against them?

Your cunt mode must be in meltdown

You have slated FSG for about 250 pages of this thread, and now they have bid 22 million quid for a player and are also trying to buy another defender...

How much of a cunt do you feel like now?

Seriously, all you have done is slate them for not spending money, and know they are obviously trying to.....how much of a dickhead do you feel today?