You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

Guest Numero Veinticinco

When has he ever, even once, written as a matter of fact that a bid has been made and it was just a total fabrication from a 'no mark website'? Seriously, mate, come on. Maybe you're right, but for Ben Smith, Tony Barrett, Andy Hunter and James Pearce all to write about us putting in a 21.8m bid and for it to turn out to be a fabrication by a no-mark website would be quite something.

Inter was close to signing Muller last year.

Shaqiri wouldn't start enough games for Bayern.. So if I was Rodgers I'd bid for him.. Bayern would need to balance their books somehow after their significant investments on their already world class midfield this summer.

Müller was never close to joining Inter.

We are supposed to have inquired for Shaqiri as soon as the Thiago transfer was done, but Bayern ain't selling. The one we could use and maybe get is Gustavo. Also Bayern don't need to balance their books. They look to get rid of Gustavo though.

It appears the first mention of the deal here came from tribalfootball at around midday. I traced it back to that article I posted before which came from Spain. I honestly have no idea about the Spanish site as to reliability.

Or Mathew regurgitating it from Twitter last night. One of the two.

When has he ever' date=' even once, written as a matter of fact that a bid has been made and it was just a total fabrication from a 'no mark website'? Seriously, mate, come on. Maybe you're right, but for Ben Smith, Tony Barrett, Andy Hunter and James Pearce all to write about us putting in a 21.8m bid and for it to turn out to be a fabrication by a no-mark website would be quite something.[/quote']

There's bundles of stories they all get wrong all the time. This is the country where the preeminent newspaper, which is supposed to be held world wide as almost public record, prints stories like "china buys Liverpool". Now before you say that's years ago, there's millions of stories run in good faith, but are just wrong. This (china buys liverpool) is just an example of how wrong they can be.

I bet everyone of those journo's at some point have written complete bollox at some point this summer and some of them will have followed. I don't record every story and keep a book on who's right or wrong, but I know they can all be full of shit. I'm too long in the tooth to get excited by this type of thing - I am sure it will be clearer in the morning, but as there are contradicting reports, at this point I would just chalk it to journalist excitement/hysteria type of thing and see what tomorrow brings.

Ramos and Pepe are cunts. Good to see he can't be bullied. He seemed to love it.

You could tell at the end when they were all happy to shake hands and that. Three cunts understanding that they are all cut from the same cunt cloth. Probably all nice fellas off the pitch.

You could tell at the end when they were all happy to shake hands and that. Three cunts understanding that they are all cut from the same cunt cloth. Probably all nice fellas off the pitch.

Apparently Costa got spat on in a match v Betis, and they kicked the fuck of him. He scored the winner and was going mad.

After the match he was completely calm and said whatever happens on the pitch stays on the pitch. Seems like anything goes with him.

Apparently Costa got spat on in a match v Betis, and they kicked the fuck of him. He scored the winner and was going mad.

After the match he was completely calm and said whatever happens on the pitch stays on the pitch. Seems like anything goes with him.

Yeah I hate playing against cunts like that. Although they are better than the cunts who stay cunts off the pitch.

Papa?!

The Greek player I think.

I agree he is by far the best of the Liverpool reporting journo's.

Yeah he might be a decent help as we go into the last month, to help us focus on what's actually going on more instead of several of the baseless rumours.