You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I notice he only played 10 games last season and that Schalke also accepted a bid for him last summer which he rejected.

Why are they so keen to sell seeing they just signed him two seasons ago?

Schalke aspire to be challenging for the title in Germany so why sell a young CB if he is so good?

Please say 'I hope we don't sign him'.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I don't know what 'hard' is, but I do know he's proper driven and a bit mental. The good type of mental.

4dGIEOZhyac

[YOUTUBE]zmsc9JEspQw[/YOUTUBE]

Papa has the potential to be a solid defender.

If it was not for his injuries the price would be higher as he is one of the Greeks most promising stars.

Schalke accepted a £16M bid from Zenit last summer according to Wiki, that was before his injury.

Liverpool ready to revive interest in Kyriakos Papdopoulos by launching £13m bid | Football | Sport | Daily Express

Liverpool ready to revive interest in Kyriakos Papdopoulos by launching £13m bid

Yeah that's the express, not to be picky or anything but they make everything up as they go. If that's all there is then we're not in for him.

Like I say I've never seen him play so thats why I've asked a few questions, but no one seems to know much about him, but seeing he is linked with us most fans obviously is of the opinion he is world class.

Bless them.

Like I say I've never seen him play so thats why I've asked a few questions, but no one seems to know much about him, but seeing he is linked with us most fans obviously is of the opinion he is world class.

Bless them.

Can I get a direct quote of someone saying that?

Bless them.

That is being very true great poster mate.

I notice he only played 10 games last season and that Schalke also accepted a bid for him last summer which he rejected.

Why are they so keen to sell seeing they just signed him two seasons ago?

Schalke aspire to be challenging for the title in Germany so why sell a young CB if he is so good?

They were offered 17million or there about by Zenit last year they player did not want to go to them.

They were offered 17million or there about by Zenit last year they player did not want to go to them.

Yes thats what I said earlier.

With the added question, why is Schalke, a club aspiring to win the Bundesliga, accepting offers two years after they signed him if he is supposed to be so good?

Good one. Nothing to do with tactics at all. It's not like Klopp has explained this, about the use of two more defensive players in Europe. It's just because Sahin's shit. Just like when Bender sat on the bench in the QF, and Hummels in the QF, they were shit too. Do you make this stuff up as you go along? Maybe you're also jsims? I'd not put split-personalities off the table at this point.

So it was "tactical" why he left sahin out?

Where is Sahin's best position? I thought people say he was a deep lying midfielder? But klopp didnt want to use him there, and it looks like he is saying its because he cant tackle.

We can confirm he cant tackle also

We can also confirm he cant play behind the striker, as we tried that shit out and he failed

So what his best position?

It gets even worse. Of course they've not spent money on him, he's on loan already. He's eligible to play for them for the next 12 months without paying for him.

From the ridiculous to the insane. In what way is Bayern not buying Sahin an indication of anything? Bayern didn't buy Gündoğan or Reus or Hummels or Subotic either. What does that tell you about them? Nothing, that's what.

Well it does tell us that 2 major clubs have now had him on loan, trained him everyday, seen him play in matches and dont want to waste money signing him?

Hmmmmm wonder why?

Facts? Fucking rich coming from you who hasn't acknowledge that he started 8 out of the last 9 league games. Strange for somebody who is demoted to the bench. Look, you got it wrong, that's fine. No need to bleat on about Bayern not buying him or some other insanity

Did he start those games once Bayern were already champions?

I think your actually supporting our argument and making your own side weaker with all of this.

He didn't get many games, 2 big clubs havent signed him, he is left out of the major games and he nobody really knows his best position.

And he is as slow as fuck