You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

If we are selling someone then it's probably right we are after someone that's the way it works sadly nowadays.

I think it has always worked that way. I always suspected that Skrtel would leave, as he did not seem to fit into Rodgers plans. I was just surprised at the lack of offers for him.

Toure for Carra.

The Greek fella for Skrtel

ilori for Coates. Or Wisdom, Kelly taking up his place.

That makes sense and I see nothing wrong with that.

I think it has always worked that way. I always suspected that Skrtel would leave, as he did not seem to fit into Rodgers plans. I was just surprised at the lack of offers for him.

Toure for Carra.

The Greek fella for Skrtel

ilori for Coates. Or Wisdom, Kelly taking up his place.

That makes sense and I see nothing wrong with that.

It hasn't always worked that way but if you're happy with the cover that's fair enough but quality competition for places was always the best policy.

Jsims posts an awful lot like a poster on another forum called Federer.

People on that forum think he's a cunt as well.

Since 2007 when H&G took over, on line professional appreciators(people paid hourly to worship their employers on line) appeared on Liverpool on line communities and websites. Some of them appear on different websites under different nicknames. This propaganda avenue has been maintained during the FSG years. They just changed employer.

It hasn't always worked that way but if you're happy with the cover that's fair enough but quality competition for places was always the best policy.

I think he is trying to upgrade and he sees the Greek as an upgrade on Skrtel.

Since 2007 when H&G took over, on line professional appreciators(people paid hourly to worship their employers on line) appeared on Liverpool on line communities and websites. Some of them appear on different websites under different nicknames. This propaganda avenue has been maintained during the FSG years. They just changed employer.

How much are you getting paid to slag off the dirty, lying, disgusting vile cunts? your propaganda is even worse than theirs.

Hadnt they already won the league by then though?!

Nah, dont let that get in the way of his argument.

Resting players ahead of CL ties, it's not really worth factoring in when you desperately want something to be true.

How many minutes did he get in the CL final again NV? What about the quarters and semis?

And Dortmund, have they bought him back off Madrid? Not 'reallly' investing in the lad are they. They've spent £40m on players so far this Summer, but still haven't bothered buying Sahin yet. Not exactly putting a rush on this one. Plus I havent heard of any interest from Bayern, they tend to buy anything of any quality in the Bundesliga, they basically treat Dortmund as a feeder club.

But if you're sure he's amazing then let's just roll with that and put the facts aside.

I'm deleting a load of stuff from the last few pages. If you've got problems with people do us all a favour and keep it to PM.

And writing HAHAHAHAHAHAH at the start or end of any sentence is a one way ticket to fail. Cut that out and have some respect for the people you're supposed to be debating with.

I have never seen this Kyriakos Papadopoulos guy play, why are people excited about us signing him, what is he supposed to be good at?

Sounds like a lot of money for a Greek player playing CB in a team who conceeds around 50 goals a season in a 18 team league?

Read he was supposed to be a hard man, but saw a picture of him and he looked around 15 years olds.

Resting players ahead of CL ties, it's not really worth factoring in when you desperately want something to be true.

How many minutes did he get in the CL final again NV? What about the quarters and semis?

And Dortmund, have they bought him back off Madrid? Not 'reallly' investing in the lad are they. They've spent £40m on players so far this Summer, but still haven't bothered buying Sahin yet. Not exactly putting a rush on this one. Plus I havent heard of any interest from Bayern, they tend to buy anything of any quality in the Bundesliga, they basically treat Dortmund as a feeder club.

But if you're sure he's amazing then let's just roll with that and put the facts aside.

Crazy that people want to argue about us letting Sahin go, he was pretty shit for his time here and way off the pace.

But then again the same person argued with loads of people on the match thread when they said Borini was shit.

It is all about opinions but you have to make sure you got the right one first...

I have never seen this Kyriakos Papadopoulos guy play, why are people excited about us signing him, what is he supposed to be good at?

Sounds like a lot of money for a Greek player playing CB in a team who conceeds around 50 goals a season in a 18 team league?

Read he was supposed to be a hard man, but saw a picture of him and he looked around 15 years olds.

Highly rated by virtually all Bundesliga commentators, been bossing games at a young age (particularly for a CB) and the Russian clubs and Milan reportedly wanted him.

It was assumed he was out of our range, but injuries and the fact he's more than a touch mental have probably helped us.

Could go on to be a world beater or he could chin a ref whilst his knees simultaneously explode.

Highly rated by virtually all Bundesliga commentators' date=' been bossing games at a young age (particularly for a CB) and the Russian clubs and Milan reportedly wanted him.

It was assumed he was out of our range, but injuries and the fact he's more than a touch mental have probably helped us.

Could go on to be a world beater or he could chin a ref whilst his knees simultaneously explode.[/quote']

So Ayre will probably put another bid in of around 20 million, "just to make sure" ;)

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I certainly won't let it get in the way of my argument because it's not true.

What is it with the mental cases today. There were games before the games before the CL games that he started. He started games two and three weeks before any CL matches. That's quite some resting. And what a shock he didn't play against his parent club in the CL semi-finals.

Good one. Nothing to do with tactics at all. It's not like Klopp has explained this, about the use of two more defensive players in Europe. It's just because Sahin's shit. Just like when Bender sat on the bench in the QF, and Hummels in the QF, they were shit too. Do you make this stuff up as you go along? Maybe you're also jsims? I'd not put split-personalities off the table at this point.

And Dortmund, have they bought him back off Madrid? Not 'reallly' investing in the lad are they. They've spent £40m on players so far this Summer, but still haven't bothered buying Sahin yet.

It gets even worse. Of course they've not spent money on him, he's on loan already. He's eligible to play for them for the next 12 months without paying for him.

Plus I havent heard of any interest from Bayern, they tend to buy anything of any quality in the Bundesliga, they basically treat Dortmund as a feeder club.

From the ridiculous to the insane. In what way is Bayern not buying Sahin an indication of anything? Bayern didn't buy Gündoğan or Reus or Hummels or Subotic either. What does that tell you about them? Nothing, that's what.

Facts? Fucking rich coming from you who hasn't acknowledge that he started 8 out of the last 9 league games. Strange for somebody who is demoted to the bench. Look, you got it wrong, that's fine. No need to bleat on about Bayern not buying him or some other insanity.

I notice he only played 10 games last season and that Schalke also accepted a bid for him last summer which he rejected.

Why are they so keen to sell seeing they just signed him two seasons ago?

Schalke aspire to be challenging for the title in Germany so why sell a young CB if he is so good?

He's a hard cunt.

[YOUTUBE]SkLJQu-fHw8[/YOUTUBE]

I notice he only played 10 games last season and that Schalke also accepted a bid for him last summer which he rejected.

Why are they so keen to sell seeing they just signed him two seasons ago?

Schalke aspire to be challenging for the title in Germany so why sell a young CB if he is so good?

Don't. Just don't.