You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

It's really not though. Wouldn't go as far as to say he's 'by far' our weakest link though. But he's not very good defensively, which is a bit of a problem when your a defender. He'd be great in a great side,he's just not what we need at this moment in time. We'd get a good fee for him & improve our defence at the same time. I'd prefer Kelly there, someone whose natural game is to defend. A good back 4 play as a unit & holds the line. He gets caught out of position far too often & leaves us exposed. Is it any coincidence that Agger, Skrtel & Pepe have had such a bad season. The opposition will always have a chance when Glen is playing.

i think this is more a combination of them actually playing really shit all by themselves at time and also the lack of a fucking very good defensive midfielder. lucas isn't the lucas of last season. no fucking way.

glen's boss.

We're not going to buy anybody with quality, we'll just get that fat shit Williams for 18m because he's British and captain of his club and country and probably another desperate fucker who will get injured after 3 games and Rodgers will be talking about progress as we sink deeper into the Abyss of mediocrity.

and we will all be sitting here thinking of the past, masturbating and eating chocolate strawberry biscuits.

Class. And worryingly accurate methinks.

I arrived on this forum not too long ago and I have noticed that your posts appear to be those of a man' date=' maybe in his late thirties, who likes to wank with a plastic bag over his head and is seriously sexually frustrated.

I base this on nothing, but it is just the way you use words like "camper" and "refering".

I hope I am wrong, no actually I don't because if you are into sexual asphyxiation that is your bag man and I say more power to your elbow.[/quote']

'Happy camper' is a term commonly used by we Kiwis here in Aotearoa, but I wouldn't expect everybody in the UK to be familiar with it.

As for being 'late thirties' you're way off the mark there dude. I'm 55 , and still able to give the mrs 'the big one' both regularly and frequently and put a nice big smile on her face and give her vocal cords a workout; mind you, she's 16 yrs younger than me.

'Happy camper' is a term commonly used by we Kiwis here in Aotearoa, but I wouldn't expect everybody in the UK to be familiar with it.

As for being 'late thirties' you're way off the mark there dude. I'm 55 , and still able to give the mrs 'the big one' both regularly and frequently and put a nice big smile on her face and give her vocal cords a workout; mind you, she's 16 yrs younger than me.

Probably a bit long in the tooth to be calling people dude and boasting about your sexual prowess eh?

Probably a bit long in the tooth to be calling people dude and boasting about your sexual prowess eh?

holy shit, I've used the term 'Dude' for at least 35 yrs and I'm not going to stop now lol . . . time marches on, but what is it about people that they think when youget to a certain age, you hve to completely change your language and life style?? I'm starting to wonder what the average age of this forum is.

I'm 55 , and still able to give the mrs 'the big one' both regularly and frequently and put a nice big smile on her face and give her vocal cords a workout

That's dirty and disgusting and dirty.

I was always led to believe it dropped off on your 50th birthday night and you had to put it in a jar under the sink. God makes old men droopy for a reason and medical science should hang its head in shame that it tries to defy nature in this way.

Put it away you dirty old man.

That poor woman...

How have you possibly racked up 2000+ posts on this forum while not understanding the "culture" here at all? Embarrassing.

So we're linked with another of Rodgers ex players.

Suarez is in trouble again.

And Spurs are after Ince now.

Are we on a fucking loop?

Don't mind Rodgers ex players so long as they pass the ball forward!

Media love any Suarez rumour...like Christmas to them.

As for Ince - won't be making or breaking of our season next year, but Spurs again...too right a loop

Is there a club outside an elite few that doesn't sell it's best players?

No, which is kind of my point!

The only part that Levy excel's in, is asking price - he is fucking brilliant and that side.

But this is the same chairman who sacked Jol during a game, whilst Jol was actually managing and knew nothing about it!

Was speaking to a spurs fan in the week and he was slating Levy for leaving things late in the August window again. Last season if they had signed Adabyor and Parker earlier they would have got 3rd he was saying.

This season they knew Modric wanted out and didn't sell him till the middle of August, Dembelle didn't sign until a few days before the window ended, they had a slow start to the season again. They also missed out on Villasboas first choice in Moutinho where they had a bid accepted but the paperwork didn't go through as he was trying too play hardball on the 31st.