Quantcast
What height are you? - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

How tall are you? (in feet and inches)  

120 members have voted

1. 1. How tall are you? (in feet and inches)

I’m somewhere between 6’4 and 6’5 but I only put 6’4 as I didn’t want to totally intimidate you all.

This. I'm 6 4 and a quarter or something but just erred on the lower.

6' 4".

Tis a righteous height but a nightmare for attending certain sporting events or flying due to legroom issues. Also my knees are properly fucked

An old friend used to maintain that anybody over 6' should kill themselves as they were an excessive drain on resources...she's 5' and mad as a box of frogs

I was about to put 6'4" as I am 6'3 3/4" hen I seen I was in awesome company with Doctor Troy' date=' Zeek and RJ Fan Club.

That 3/4" has no meaning or relevance in my life now I am in true height royalty there.[/quote']

Boom! My Brothers from other mothers!

I'm actually about 6ft 3.5. But rounded down. I usually come across as smaller, but on doctor and medical measurements I'm defo over 6ft 3, but defo can't say I'm 6,4.

6' 4".

Tis a righteous height but a nightmare for attending certain sporting events or flying due to legroom issues. Also my knees are properly fucked

An old friend used to maintain that anybody over 6' should kill themselves as they were an excessive drain on resources...she's 5' and mad as a box of frogs

Same for me and but also my back. Proper pain in the arse that is, or is that sciatica?