You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

backed him for the national @50's, hope he's sound by then?

Should imagine so mate.

I hate this week before Cheltenham if you have backed anti post.

So many horses will be pulled out of races and most of the time the trainers know a horse isnt going to run but dont pull it out till last minute.

You not had any of the non runner/no bet, ST?

Made sure I waited for that before having a little punt. The chunk of my Cheltenham bets will be done on the day, however. I've only got the Lucky 31 I've posted above, and an e/w treble taken at anti-post.

Anyone got any idea what Opening Batsman is going to run in? Think he's entered in two at the moment, but seen nothing from Harry Fry to suggest which. The cunt (He's not really, I'm proper jealous of him. Twenty fucking six!).

You not had any of the non runner/no bet, ST?

Made sure I waited for that before having a little punt. The chunk of my Cheltenham bets will be done on the day, however. I've only got the Lucky 31 I've posted above, and an e/w treble taken at anti-post.

Anyone got any idea what Opening Batsman is going to run in? Think he's entered in two at the moment, but seen nothing from Harry Fry to suggest which. The cunt (He's not really, I'm proper jealous of him. Twenty fucking six!).

Iv e only done two lucky 15s but I also had a big bet on one horse anti post and a £10 one all put on before NRNB.

The £10 one has been pulled but I am not to concerend about that.

The bigger bet would be bad if its pulled though.

Who's your big bet?

I'm guessing its e/w if you think there is even a chance of it being pulled.

No its a win bet and if it runs I think it will win but theres talk it might get pulled yet.

As to the horse afraid I cant divulge that yet for if it is pulled it will placed elsewhere to be hammered into to recupriate monies already on it and for monies paid to buy it.

If it dosent get pulled I will put it up here on the day no problem.

Anybody with a Ladbrokes account who bets online or by mobile there is a great special being offered.

Up to 11/3 place up to a £25 win bet on Simonsig currently 4/7 to win.

If it wins then you have made £14+ if it loses they will refund your £25 to be used again.