You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it'll go up against Reve again. I quite like Quevega in that.

Henderson's yard is having a bit of a rough time of it at the moment, but I still can't see Quevega beating Oscar Whisky. On level weights and both on soething like top form, she gets outclassed I think.

There aren't that many left in the Champion Chase field are there?

Henderson's yard is having a bit of a rough time of it at the moment, but I still can't see Quevega beating Oscar Whisky. On level weights and both on soething like top form, she gets outclassed I think.

There aren't that many left in the Champion Chase field are there?

Not sure, mate. Won't be bothering with it. SS probably about 1/5 isn't he?

We'll see.

Its still a e/w price so your on a bet to nothing e/w.

I think it will be second but I wouldnt rule out Rock on Ruby following Hurricane home either.

Its a race I wont be having a bet on.but if I did I would back yours as my bet e/w as its Cheltenham and like I said it will be in top 3 and maybe it will come in first.

Zarkandar for me too in the Champion Hurdle. Runs tomorrow too in final prep.

Our Conor also looks interesting in Supreme, but My Tent or Yours looked superb last weekend.

Still like Long Run in the Gold Cup too.

We will have a great pointer to the winner when Ruby decides which one he will ride for the race.

Which as far as I know he hasnt picked yet.

Really fancy going to the festival this year. Lack of money will probably prevent that though. You ever been?

Yeah, saw Hardy Eustace retain his Champion Crown. Tuesday is my favourite day and the Champion Hurdle has always been my favourite race.

Anyway, I've had two bottles of Red Wine so have first this

[YOUTUBE]vYxR1WZ5HbY[/YOUTUBE]

And then this

[YOUTUBE]XigT5dQg8TY[/YOUTUBE]

Hardy Eustace, tough as teak.

I've swerved the first video, PB. No offence, like.

Carberry on the fucking take. Fuck, I want to go to Cheltenham. Almost as much as I don't want to go to a wedding tomorrow.

Nay bother on the first vid mate, but Beefheart is a legend.

Harchibald just didn't stay two miles flat to the boards. Hardy Eustace was just tougher than him and wanted it more.

I have Long run @10s and a big bet on Sir de champs @ 6-1. I'll be sweating buckets for the Gold cup.

Good luck Owen mate, but I already know that Bobsworth is going to win the Gold Cup. I dreamt it.

Usually about 4 weeks before the festival I start having dreams, one told me that Looks like Trouble was going to win the Gold Cup in 2000, so I lumped on at 12/1 ante post.