You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Oscar Pistorius

Champ

Guest Pistonbroke

There are rooms for appeal apparently. When will her parents get closure.

Yeah, poor people must be living a never ending nightmare. Notoriuos is a clever psychopath imo, he shows fuck all remorse, just one big act which has even convinced him himself that he is innocent. If there is room for an appeal he'll be all over it. 

Yeah, poor people must be living a never ending nightmare. Notoriuos is a clever psychopath imo, he shows fuck all remorse, just one big act which has even convinced him himself that he is innocent. If there is room for an appeal he'll be all over it.

They were interviewed saying they finally feel justice has been done, not the end of it though, unfortunately.

• 2 years later...
3 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Well, I am stupid. Please explain.

It's a documentary about an innocent person being shot dead. The title and trailer don't even mention the deceased persons name. If you think thats fine then so be it. I'm not surprised. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

It's a documentary about an innocent person being shot dead. The title and trailer don't even mention the deceased persons name. If you think thats fine then so be it. I'm not surprised. 

From what I gather, it's a documentary about Oscar Pistorius' fall from grace or something, not about his girlfriend. I imagine she gets mentioned by name often enough in the part of the documentary dealing with the murder and their relationship. You edit the trailer to attract viewers. It sounds like another outrage by people looking to be outraged. Surely it is much more important what is in the documentary than what is in the video announcement? Or is it that now a documentary (a four-part, no less) is much too long for the attention span of outrage brigades?

8 minutes ago, SasaS said:

From what I gather, it's a documentary about Oscar Pistorius' fall from grace or something, not about his girlfriend. I imagine she gets mentioned by name often enough in the part of the documentary dealing with the murder and their relationship. You edit the trailer to attract viewers. It sounds like another outrage by people looking to be outraged. Surely it is much more important what is in the documentary than what is in the video announcement? Or is it that now a documentary (a four-part, no less) is much too long for the attention span of outrage brigades?

To be honest I'm not personally that arsed but I can see the point.