You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Utopia

REDTALISKER

Anyone else been watching this? New conspiracy drama from Channel 4. Surprised it has not had a mention in the forum. I say new but it's five episodes in now with just one more to go but it's available on 4oD if anyone wants to catch up.

Not giving anything away it revolves around the search for a unpublished graphic novel. It's violent, weird but in a good way, beautifully shot, and has some fantastic memorable characters. I have not enjoyed a British TV series as much since Shadowline. I also love the soundtrack.

_ZYVb8Q5i9w

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/utopia/31178/utopia-series-2-launch-date-confirmed

Utopia will return to our screens with two episodes over two nights....

The wraps are coming off the second series of Channel 4's Utopia, with the eagerly-awaited new run now confirmed to be starting on Monday 14th July at 10pm. That's just over a week away.

Furthermore, it's also been confirmed that the series will kick off with a double bill over two consecutive nights. So, episode two of the new run will screen on Tuesday 15th July.

Series two of the show will run for six episodes in all. You can read our spoiler-free thoughts on the opening pair of episodes right here.

More on Utopia in the week or two ahead...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished the second series. I do like it, but sometimes I think it insults the viewers intelligence.

Like the bit at the end when he managed to pump her stomach by doing CPR.

I think this happens a lot, and of course the whole premise is very flawed.

Just finished the second series. I do like it, but sometimes I think it insults the viewers intelligence.

Like the bit at the end when he managed to pump her stomach by doing CPR.

I think this happens a lot, and of course the whole premise is very flawed.

Yep, I thought exactly the same thing and found it spoiled what was a very good moment, if quite bleak.

• 1 month later...