Definitely seems like he's planning on buying rather than coaching us out of this situation.

Will he get the transfers right? That's the question....

I think he will. If he adds some experience. We have 4 or 5 kids who are getting better. No more needed

Borini, Assaidi and Allen suggests otherwise.... Sturridge has started very well...

In terms of the kids I hope they are able to make a giant step upwards over the summer as they are way short yet if we want to challenge in the PL...

Borini, Assaidi and Allen suggests otherwise.... Sturridge has started very well...

In terms of the kids I hope they are able to make a giant step upwards over the summer as they are way short yet if we want to challenge in the PL...

Writing players off after 6 months is daft.

How the fuck has Sterling lasted 74 minutes...

How the fuck has Suarez avoided to score on any of his 4 big chances...

Why the fuck does the manager not use subs to get fresh legs on earlier or make any tactical changes after letting goals in....

Johnson once AGAIN falling asleep on that last goal...

Season over.....

What chance of us coming back from this? I know we have the second leg at Anfield, but judging from this display, I don't hold out much hope of us being able to recover. Largely pourous midfield. No bite up front.

Johnson was terrible for that last goal.

Nowt the manager can do when a player is brain dead.

I dont know are defnece has been fucking shit this year! Skrtel agger johnson and enrique have regressed defensively