You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is Rodgers becoming a laughing stock?

Megadrive Man

Guest Numero Veinticinco
No, plenty of us had our heads in our hands at the time at the utterly inept way the club handled the whole thing.

But you wouldn't know that, because you weren't actually following the debate on here at the time. So you should probably stop commenting on what other people's opinions were.

I'll comment on what the fuck I like. Keep pretending you had more than a passing word to say about FSG before Kenny was sacked and you went all mental. You're still on it. You're utterly consumed by it.

That's unfair. The entire club handled that situation poorly. However, it's only with hindsight most of the fans now using it as a weapon against FSG realised it. I think it's only with hindsight those involved realise it was handled badly. To lay all of the fault at Kenny's door is totally unfair, though.

Normally agree with much of what you post but i'm sorry, that's wrong. Most people on here were up in arms with our ridiculous handling of that situation by all at the club.

Considering I was posting every other minute about my fury at the time, I remember exactly how much of the forum reacted.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Normally agree with much of what you post but i'm sorry, that's wrong. Most people on here were up in arms with our ridiculous handling of that situation by all at the club.

Not as it was happening, they weren't. Afterwards, sure. Again, I've said this loads of times, I'm not saying nobody questioned anything at the time.They just weren't acting like mental cases.

I'll comment on what the fuck I like. Keep pretending you had more than a passing word to say about FSG before Kenny was sacked and you went all mental. You're still on it. You're utterly consumed by it.

So you know what I was posting about before Kenny was sacked, do you? And you know what the general opinion of the forum was at the time?

In your PM to me in May last year, shortly after Kenny was sacked, you said you'd never noticed my posts before my "Go fuck yourselves FSG" thread. Presumably you missed my posts on the racism affair in the following threads:

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/105604-clearing-luiss-name-time-club-fans-speak-up.html

Suarez

Should We Sell Suarez This Summer?

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/106214-luis-suarez-issue-seen-uruguay-4.html#post3092393

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/106177-luis-apologizes-18.html#post3096950

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/106282-mark-lawrenson-4.html#post3099848

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/106422-reina-racist-2.html#post3105579

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/106531-glen-johnson-evra-c-nt-3.html#post3112978

The fact that you hadn't noticed me before Kenny was sacked proves that you weren't following the discussion on here about the racism affair from January through March. And yet you've repeatedly claimed to know what I and others were saying about it at the time, in order to discredit our criticisms of FSG. That's pretty fucking shameless if you ask me.

Not as shameless, though, as your repeated insistence that my views on FSG are all coloured by Kenny's sacking. I'll say it once again: you completely misunderstood a post I made on the MF in September about the summer transfer saga, inferred that I was being completely unreasonable about FSG, concluded that I was unable to think straight about them because I was incandescent with rage about Kenny, didn't bother to read my follow-up post explaining why I wasn't saying what you claimed I was saying, and then proceeded to throw the "bitter about Kenny" charge at me virtually every time I said anything about FSG or the squad that you disagreed with. As I've said numerous times, if someone else had done that to you, you'd go off at them big time.

This must be the fifth or sixth time I've detailed that sequence of events to you, and you've not acknowledged it once. I presume you'll ignore it this time as well.

So you know what I was posting about before Kenny was sacked, do you? And you know what the general opinion of the forum was at the time?

In your PM to me in May last year, shortly after Kenny was sacked, you said you'd never noticed my posts before my "Go fuck yourselves FSG" thread. Presumably you missed my posts on the racism affair in the following threads:

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/105604-clearing-luiss-name-time-club-fans-speak-up.html

Suarez

Should We Sell Suarez This Summer?

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/106214-luis-suarez-issue-seen-uruguay-4.html#post3092393

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/106177-luis-apologizes-18.html#post3096950

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/106282-mark-lawrenson-4.html#post3099848

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/106422-reina-racist-2.html#post3105579

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/106531-glen-johnson-evra-c-nt-3.html#post3112978

The fact that you hadn't noticed me before Kenny was sacked proves that you weren't following the discussion on here about the racism affair from January through March. And yet you've repeatedly claimed to know what I and others were saying about it at the time, in order to discredit our criticisms of FSG. That's pretty fucking shameless if you ask me.

Not as shameless, though, as your repeated insistence that my views on FSG are all coloured by Kenny's sacking. I'll say it once again: you completely misunderstood a post I made on the MF in September about the summer transfer saga, inferred that I was being completely unreasonable about FSG, concluded that I was unable to think straight about them because I was incandescent with rage about Kenny, didn't bother to read my follow-up post explaining why I wasn't saying what you claimed I was saying, and then proceeded to throw the "bitter about Kenny" charge at me virtually every time I said anything about FSG or the squad that you disagreed with. As I've said numerous times, if someone else had done that to you, you'd go off at them big time.

This must be the fifth or sixth time I've detailed that sequence of events to you, and you've not acknowledged it once. I presume you'll ignore it this time as well.

Neil, perhaps you should take a break from the stress of the forum and change your username occasionally.

It seems to bring NV back reinvigorated and conveniently well-informed.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I think I said that I'd never noticed you before. Until your brash, adolescent 'Go fuck yourselves' thread, I'd never noticed anything remotely notable about you. I've probably read your posts before at some points, but like most members of this and other forums, there was nothing memorable about them. In fact, your posts below are fairly bland, inoffensive and non-combative. A distinct difference from more recent posts.

Is this some sort of joke on your part? Seriously, is this some little thread you've got going on the MF? These posts don't counter what I said, they back them up. You quote me as saying 'it's only with hindsight most of the fans now using it as a weapon against FSG realised it' and you then show posts from between 3 and 5 months after the incident occurred. This is surely a poorly tuned wind-up. Everything you've said there is with hindsight and none of it is an attack on FSG in the same way you do it now. Not even close.

You've quoted me as saying that you should 'keep pretending you had more than a passing word to say about FSG before Kenny was sacked' and try to disprove it by showing posts where the most vicious thing you had to say was a sarcastic, several-months-later, throw-away line stating that you were 'really pleased that FSG's strategy of staying silent, drawing a line under the affair and moving on has paid off so well' and that you 'had no cause to contact FSG since they took over, as I've been overall very happy with them'. This is exactly what I said you did - little more than a passing word.

The fact that you hadn't noticed me before Kenny was sacked proves that you weren't following the discussion on here about the racism affair from January through March.

That's some creative logic. Jesus, you're not stupid so stop pretending to be. Just because you only just came out of a '3 year self-imposed exile', and I hadn't noticed who the fuck you were, it doesn't mean I didn't follow the wider debate about Suarez. Unless you think the Suarez affair and your subsequent response to it are the same thing, I've no idea how you arrived at this hairbrained conclusion.

And yet you've repeatedly claimed to know what I and others were saying about it at the time, in order to discredit our criticisms of FSG. That's pretty fucking shameless if you ask me.

Well, I didn't ask you. Nevermind, the reason isn't to discredit your criticisms - I'm happy to do that on their own merits, I might even agree with some - it's to show the difference between then and now. To show the root cause if your new-found ire.

This is self-delusion. Again, you're not a complete fucking idiot, so it's absolute delusion to think that the root of your attacks aren't based on Kenny's sacking. It's the root of most of what you post on here. Just look at your posting history. You post in patches, and it's almost always about FSG and Kenny.

You're being dishonest with yourself if you think one minute saying 'I've had no cause to contact FSG since they took over, as I've been overall very happy with them' is the same as the things you've been saying about them since they sacked Kenny. Before hand, you barely mentioned them, let alone slagged them off. Afterwards, you're hammer and tongs at them almost every time you post. Yet it's somehow offensive to you that I think the turning point is Kenny?

As I said in the post above your reply, 'I'm not saying nobody questioned anything at the time. They just weren't acting like mental cases'. I never said you didn't discuss the FA, the club's response (although, barely even mentioning 'FSG' in anything you linked to above), or the merits of Suarez's actions. I said you weren't going all-out-attack on FSG; acting like a mental case. Just read some of the stuff you said about them after Kenny's sacking and since, then compare it to what you've linked to above. It's blatantly obvious. If you can't see it, it's because you don't want to.

Your line a few months after the Suarez affair - thus with hindsight - is that FSG should have spoken out more; that they were too quiet. Your line since the day Kenny has been sacked is that they're cunts, who can go fuck themselves, are incompetent amateurs who haven't invested their own money into the playing squad, are not worthy custodians of the clubs, saying you'll 'never forgive them' for sacking Kenny, the 'bunch of fucking snidey chancers'. Of course, though, it's nothing to do with Kenny.

Edited by Numero Veinticinco

The stuff about the operations and tour of Asia were IRONIC...

Frode.jpg

Haha - and is that earring "ironic" too?

Biscao has taken deep offence. I can only assume he is an earring wearer too.

You have to believe me, I had no idea. I am so, so sorry.