You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is Rodgers becoming a laughing stock?

Megadrive Man

Why do Rodgers keep talking about top 4 as our main objective?

Is that how far his ambition stretches?

I know its as far his system stretches, but still, show some ambition for crying out loud.

RIGHT... arse hole ... its "how does" not "how do"...

now for the rest of your shit..."top 4 " as our main objective...

where did we finish in 2003/4? but won cl in 2005!!! 2007? similar but not so successful.

how many teams have won the cl and been champions of their league the year before??? winning the league has been sadly downgraded by the "newish" cl... so ,ergo, being in the top 4 means almost as much as being champions of our league...is that lack of ambition???

oh, and just to clarify,everton never played in the group stages of the cl in 2005/6, just in case you thought i'd forgotten...but they still qualified for the cl.. you stupid pedantic cnut... now piss off and show some respect for this day.......

Little and angry though he may be, Coro had you pinned; you're a try-hard.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/3549373-post884.html

MT. I am not going to read anything you may have proffered on this thread. In my opinion, you've offered precious little in terms of insight, analysis, tittle tattle, or indeed facts since you've joined this forum. You don't appear to have a sense of humour, so there is some confusion as to what you are contributing to this site. I shall add you to my collection of 'ciphers'

Liverpool defeat all part of plan, says Rodgers

28-01-13

BRENDAN Rodgers has confirmed that getting beaten by Oldham was exactly what he had intended.

Speaking from behind his steepled fingers and sat next to an enormous globe, the Liverpool manager confirmed that all the pieces on the chessboard inside his brain are moving into place.

Rodgers said: “Every shanked pass, every dropped cross, they’re all cogs in a plan far too complex to explain in your clumsy earth tongue.

“Progression to the fourth round would have shattered my exquisitely delicate scheme like Sebastian Coates jumping onto an egg made of spun sugar. Wheels within wheels, my friend. Wheels within wheels.”

Since Rodgers’ appointment players have been banned from any references to ‘playing football’ and instead must describe it as ‘The Process’.

‘The Process’ goes beyond standard training and tactics to include counting blades of grass and learning how to install geothermal heating systems.

The players were also instructed to travel to Sierra Leone and hand over a secret package to ‘The Turk’.

Rodgers added: “The eagle cannot consider the fears of the rabbit.”

28-01-13

BRENDAN Rodgers has confirmed that getting beaten by Oldham was exactly what he had intended.

Speaking from behind his steepled fingers and sat next to an enormous globe, the Liverpool manager confirmed that all the pieces on the chessboard inside his brain are moving into place.

Rodgers said: “Every shanked pass, every dropped cross, they’re all cogs in a plan far too complex to explain in your clumsy earth tongue.

“Progression to the fourth round would have shattered my exquisitely delicate scheme like Sebastian Coates jumping onto an egg made of spun sugar. Wheels within wheels, my friend. Wheels within wheels.”

Since Rodgers’ appointment players have been banned from any references to ‘playing football’ and instead must describe it as ‘The Process’.

‘The Process’ goes beyond standard training and tactics to include counting blades of grass and learning how to install geothermal heating systems.

The players were also instructed to travel to Sierra Leone and hand over a secret package to ‘The Turk’.

Thats all your own work isnt it? Fair play

28-01-13

Not one mention of 'the group' that Rodgers always says.

I think this is made up...

So we completely out play West ham and fail to put away chances and get a very debatable offside given against us ruling out a goal

And.....

Man United, the league champions, get completely out played in every department and are lucky to scrape a draw with a very offside goal which was not ruled out

Give Rodgers a fucking break