You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Season tickets

Steve

Got mine yesterday, but mine is gonna be one of the swipecard access ones for the Upper Centenary (like at Man City). I still got a plastic wallet with it and small booklet for changing your address etc - but no details on how many aways you've got on your fan card.

I can see a few problems arrising from this next season.

Aye, was holding out nil to zero hope. It's been asked before, but will the new ground allow a fresh round of ST applications?...maybe an extra 5,000 or so?

I've been on the waiting list TWICE now. I was on therer for 5 or 6 years and then one summer I rang them up to assess my standing and they had lost all trace of me!!

But I was told not to worry about it as they would, of course, put me back on to the waiting list.... at the bottom.

Thanks for that.

Wankers wankers wankers wankers.

So I wrote Prick Arry another snotty letter.... got no response, as per usual. Gobshite.

Have been back on there now for the past couple of years but don't hold out any hope of ever gettintg one to be honest.

I have been on the season ticket list now for about 4 years and used to recieve regular mail asking if i had changed address etc. I haven't had this now for a while, I hope I am still on the list!!! Does anyone else who is on the list (or at least supposed to be) still get letters?

Also if I want to check where I am on the list - who do I call? Just the ticket office?

Any help is appreciated

I have been on the season ticket list now for about 4 years and used to recieve regular mail asking if i had changed address etc. I haven't had this now for a while, I hope I am still on the list!!! Does anyone else who is on the list (or at least supposed to be) still get letters?

Also if I want to check where I am on the list - who do I call? Just the ticket office?

Any help is appreciated

I'm afraid it sounds like you too have been roaylly fucked by LFC mate.

It was when I stopped getting my "you are still on the list" letter each summer that I phoned up and was given the happy news.

I'm about to start my seventh season on the list. However, I've still got their original confirmation letter with a reference number on. Worryingly, it's something like "Book 2, page 53, line 17". That makes it sound like it's a very long list on which I am way down, and also that it literally is a book; ie, some TO muppet could spill their coffee on it and there go 300 people's chances of ever getting a ST.

I have been on the season ticket list now for about 4 years and used to recieve regular mail asking if i had changed address etc.

I know the ticket office gets a lot of stick, but the above sentence really concerns me. I mean, if you HAD changed address then you wouldn't receive the letter asking if you had changed address, becuse you wouldn't live there anymore. Where is the logic in sending the letter?

Hermes, I think it has something to do with a time machine. He is going to change his address, but it is in the future.

Truered- you keep going to stags you won't live that long to begin with. One of those lad magazines says that everytime you either attend a wedding or stag and its open bar, deduct 12 weeks from your life expectancy. Getting married is a 12 year deduction, I believe.

This is season 6 for me on the list. Have heard nothing for the past 3 seasons from the TO. Presume my application is lost. However by some miracle I seem to always scrounge a ticket from somewhere if I am really stuck but I did join the PTS.

I have a question however, I presume s.t. are not transferable game by game. By that I mean that if Joe Bloggs has a s.t., Joe bloggs and only Joe Bloggs must use the tickets. Many times I have seen lost souls (particularly in the Anny Lower), strolling around with season tickets books looking at seat numbers. One time one of them ended up beside me, he was from Landon on an agency travel group (not the right seat by about 2 blocks). Why cant the stewards say, hey you, thats obviously not your s.t., thow him out and remove the s.t. from the owner. 2 years ago I was stuck for a ticket and I bought a ticket from a mate of a mate for the kop. It was from a season ticket, I took the stub, noted the seat on a piece of paper, and went in. Another guy in front of me was doing the same. We were both stopped and searched by the police.

Still let us in though!, they were letting us know that they knew what was going on I guess.

I have a question however, I presume s.t. are not transferable game by game. By that I mean that if Joe Bloggs has a s.t., Joe bloggs and only Joe Bloggs must use the tickets. Many times I have seen lost souls (particularly in the Anny Lower), strolling around with season tickets books looking at seat numbers. One time one of them ended up beside me, he was from Landon on an agency travel group (not the right seat by about 2 blocks). Why cant the stewards say, hey you, thats obviously not your s.t., thow him out and remove the s.t. from the owner. 2 years ago I was stuck for a ticket and I bought a ticket from a mate of a mate for the kop. It was from a season ticket, I took the stub, noted the seat on a piece of paper, and went in. Another guy in front of me was doing the same. We were both stopped and searched by the police.

Still let us in though!, they were letting us know that they knew what was going on I guess.

If this was banned, there'd be thousands of new season tickets suddenly up for grabs. There are loads of people who go game in game out every season on a ticket that's been passed on and has someone else's name on it.

If this was banned, there'd be thousands of new season tickets suddenly up for grabs. There are loads of people who go game in game out every season on a ticket that's been passed on and has someone else's name on it.

I'm one of those people, how do you go about getting the season ticket into your name? Does the waiting list still apply or can the person who's name is on the book just choose who he wants to pass it on to?