You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In rugby the home team is to change strip if there's a colour clash. It just so happens that Scotland have a fucking retarded mostly blue eyesore of a 2nd strip even though half of the tournament wear blue home strips...morons.

Cath knows this. It is why she so quickly changed her fucking daft post.

*Hangs head in shame*

terrific predictions from me so far..... not.

France v Wales was truly awful but if your on such a bad run as Wales any victory no matter ho it comes is huge. Made even bigger that it was away (& not against the 2 'minnows')

What is it with French coaches? Thy have an abundance of talent at their disposal yet they try and ruin it with quite frankly idiotic picks and playing players out of position. Livremont was a fucking clown but Saint-Andre is doing a good impression of him so far. Michelak has over the last few years rebuilt his career & reputation playing in Super 15 and now Toulon at scrum half. How the hell he gets picked to play #10 for France and again show his frailty is just ridiculous. Why Parra isn't starting at 9 is a mystery too. As is Fofana playing on the wing and not in the centre.

I think Wales will gain a lot of confidence from the win but they are still miles off being the team they looked like becoming 12-18 months ago.

Scotland surprised me but so did Italy. Italians made far too many basic errors and while last week their #9 and #10 played well & controlled the game today they were hopeless. Scotland don't seem to have a weak area to their game but they don't excel in anything either. They are an averagely solid team now with good coaching and confidence they might start winning more than 1 game in the 6 nations.

Ireland & Eng land tomorrow which hopefully will be a cracker but looking at all 6 teams if any one team isn't on their game then they will get beat by the other 5. Which bodes well for the competitiveness of the tournament in years to come.

Like many others have said, not a pretty performance from the welsh, but we needed to win at any cost. Defences were on top, two teams playing with little confidence, but I was jumping for joy when George North scored that try. Tipuric and Jones made a massive difference to the back row and both were outstanding in defence. Warburton may struggle to get back into the line up after that.

Guest Pistonbroke

A hard fought win, Ireland made far too many handling errors to win a game of Rugby. Nice to see how we reacted to being a man down and putting 6 points on them. Things are looking good. Always nice to beat the Irish, keep them quiet for a while.

A hard fought win, Ireland made far too many handling errors to win a game of Rugby. Nice to see how we reacted to being a man down and putting 6 points on them. Things are looking good. Always nice to beat the Irish, keep them quiet for a while.

Amen. Harsh on Ireland with the injuries, but we deserved the result for digging in. I'd have preferred an open game but the onus was on them to be fair.

Not a peep from my friends over here after the match. Not a peep.

Thought they'd lose when Haskell went in the bin and O'Gara kicked for 6-6. But it seemed to re-sharpen the focus and England were excellent afterwards.

Robshaw was excellent - everywhere in the breakdown, and Farrell obviously kicked all the points with precision. I was really impressed with Goode as well, soft hands under the high ball and swept up nicely.

An awful game, but I don't care one bit.

And wht's with one end of the ground looking like a subbuteo stand?

Right to light for residents behind that end. The daft cunts should have built the stadium closer to the other end and made it shorter so this 'shallow' end could be an actual stand rather than an afterthought.