You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Going to the auld enemy game in Dublin on Sunday. Can't wait.

Prediction is a cagey home win.

Not expecting champagne rugby. It will be a war fought amongst the forwards.

roll on 5pm saturday for The Frogs V the Welsh Boys. Now this is a game to savour.

Fast flowing rugby with the loser effectively gone from everything.

Old skool throw the ball around stuff. Cant wait.

Scots V Italians.

Interesting to see how this one goes. Scots have the makings of a decent team but still lack the art of scoring tries.

Italians will get worse as the tournament takes its toll but still very dangerous in week 2.

predictions:

Sco 12 - 22 Italy

Fra 26 - 24 Wal

Irl 18 - 15 Eng

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see Nick's initial post of him saying there would be a 50% reply as I skip all of Nicks posts.

This is my bad, as I have since read the conversation between yourself, Nick & LFD.

I'll be repping you when I'm next on spread mate, apologies.

No need for a rep mate, just didn't make sense, it does know.

I'd pick Armitage or O'Brien as 6 for the Lions starting XI. Both monsters at carrying the ball and excellent in open field. Lydiate had a fantastic 6 nations last year but like so many Welsh players how is his confidence/form when he returns fit. A year ago Warburton was a show in for captain now he might not even make the tour.

Lots of rugby still yet to be played in both 6 nations and club rugby for players to make their case. There will also always be two or three who miss out due to injury..... Thankfully the pool of talent this year is deep and of very high quality.

I just wish it was New Zealand the Lions were touring and not Australia.

And predictions for the coming weekends rugby

England to beat Ireland by 7-10

France to beat Wales by 5-8

Italy to beat Scotland by 2-5

In rugby the home team is to change strip if there's a colour clash. It just so happens that Scotland have a fucking retarded mostly blue eyesore of a 2nd strip even though half of the tournament wear blue home strips...morons.

Cath knows this. It is why she so quickly changed her fucking daft post.

Cath knows this. It is why she so quickly changed her fucking daft post.

Ahh! It appears I jumped the gun here! Apologies!

In other news, how shit must France feel right now!? Hopefully not too bad so they don't lay the smack down on Wales

EDIT: oh and just to clarify it was whoever sanctioned that kit design I was calling morons, not you lovely GF stalwarts!

Ahh! It appears I jumped the gun here! Apologies!

In other news, how shit must France feel right now!? Hopefully not too bad so they don't lay the smack down on Wales

EDIT: oh and just to clarify it was whoever sanctioned that kit design I was calling morons, not you lovely GF stalwarts!

Just got a job with Warrior apparently.