You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Network Games on FM.

Jairzinho

Me and a couple of mates are trying to get a network game going on FM11. Unfortunately, all three of us have bad computer aids, and have never played a network game. In fact, I've never even used steam. So I've installed the game on steam and now get this message every time I try to start the game -

Error: Unable to find some essential data. Please ensure that the game is installed correctly. If the problem persists, please contact technical support.

What the fucking fuck is going on?

Thanks, in advance.

Fm11 was the last FM I enjoyed using.

To play online you all need to download Hamachi and then create a network on there for you all to join.

After that, create a new game and when you go into preferences you will see the game code.

It's usually 3 numbers, then a decimal point, more numbers etc.

For those who didn't create the game, go into play online and join network game and give them the code. If they type in that code it should allow them to connect to you and start the game.

Fm11 was the last FM I enjoyed using.

To play online you all need to download Hamachi and then create a network on there for you all to join.

After that, create a new game and when you go into preferences you will see the game code.

It's usually 3 numbers, then a decimal point, more numbers etc.

For those who didn't create the game, go into play online and join network game and give them the code. If they type in that code it should allow them to connect to you and start the game.

Yeah, was that the one we all played on or was that 09?

Wasn't it Saivet as well?

That game was magical.

I think it was Jovetic that sent him over the edge.

It went something like this.

Si: I am selling Saivet and Jovetic. I want £20 Milliion each for them.

Me: But you are not playing them Si, they are in the reserves and you only paid £5 Million for him.

Si: I am developing them. They have just not cut the mustard when played in the first team.

Me: You have only played them twice each Si.

Si: Yeah and they have not done the business.

Me: *Puts in a cheeky bid of £7.5 Million for Saivet*

SI: FUCK OFF MIKEY YOU BASTARD!

Me: If you don't ask you don't get. You can knock it back if you wanted to.

Si: I know. And I have.

Me: * tables bid of £3.5 Million for Jovetic*

Si:FUCK OFF MIKEY YOU BASTARD! FUCK OFF MIKEY YOU BASTARD! FUCK OFF MIKEY YOU BASTARD! My boad have accepted the offers as they find them ofers impossible to turn down.

Me:Lol

Si: FUCK THIS SHIT. I QUIT! IF THE GAME AND YOU ARE GOING TO DO THIS TO ME THEN I AM NOT PLAYING ANYMORE. IT'S NOT FAIR.

Me: Lol.

It was a good crack like. But I aint got the time to play a Network game and it's a fucking nightmare getting everyone together for a set night.

Once we did start it was good.

Can imagine it would be murder to organise- wanna see who'd be interested first, if enough people are I'll do me eat to work out some suitable days/rules

They were indeed the days. Pretty sure my attacking corps consisted of Aguero, Rooney, Messi, Ronaldo, A. Sanchez and Dzagoev.

I've still not got FM13; I got far too bored of FM12 because of how easy it was and I'd only get this one if there was the possibility of another network game on the horizon, because that's the only real joy I get out of it.