You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Philippe Coutinho

Megadrive Man

Just read that there's new about to be broken and it's that he hasn't got a back injury at all and he's effectively on strike. I can't see a way back for him now even if FSG keep him, I don't think Klopp will play him, he's broken his trust on more than one occasion now and he doesn't strike me as the type to just take it.

Just read that there's new about to be broken and it's that he hasn't got a back injury at all and he's effectively on strike. I can't see a way back for him now even if FSG keep him, I don't think Klopp will play him, he's broken his trust on more than one occasion now and he doesn't strike me as the type to just take it.

No shit sherlock.

The only back issue he could possibly have is being a spineless cunt.

• Upvote 2

It surprises me he is behaving like it seems he is...didn't strike me as the sort.

Thought he would accept going next year get his head down and put in a decent season for us

I'm not surprised by anything any more. They are all cunts.

He will have no choice to get his head down as we ain't selling him.

He can throw his toys out of his pram all he wants.

I'm not surprised by anything any more. They are all cunts.

He will have no choice to get his head down as we ain't selling him.

He can throw his toys out of his pram all he wants.

Thing is (assuming it is all true) who actually wants him to play for us now - as far as i am concerned he can do one after effectively going on strike - i for one couldn't get behind him now after this.

Get him sold - use the money to fix holes in the squad....although of course that isn't gonna be easy in two weeks and given the circumstances.

Thing is (assuming it is all true) who actually wants him to play for us now - as far as i am concerned he can do one after effectively going on strike - i for one couldn't get behind him now after this.

Get him sold - use the money to fix holes in the squad....although of course that isn't gonna be easy in two weeks and given the circumstances.

Agree with you. Was a big fan of Coutinho's but he can fuck off as far as Im concerned. I dont want him wearing the shirt again, well unless he scores a hattrick against manchester united!

I really couldnt see him being fit enough to play before the end of September anyway,

If barcelona come up with £150 cash lump sum, personally Id sell him.

Was just watching YT of his dribbling skills over the years. Whimsical, sure, but does it seem to anyone else that he uses to be faster and dribble a lot more, I mean, for Inter and Eapanyol, he was rapid it seemed? Judge for yourselves...

https://youtu.be/2qC3fwjYzrk

I don't know if he was faster, but he does dribble less elaborately. That's just natural, the same thing happened to people like Messi and Ronaldo. Because: 1. Getting kicked hurts. 2. With experiences and maturity, they play more efficiently. They dribble to get through to a point, before it becomes counterproductive. 

Agree with you. Was a big fan of Coutinho's but he can fuck off as far as Im concerned. I dont want him wearing the shirt again, well unless he scores a hattrick against manchester united!

I really couldnt see him being fit enough to play before the end of September anyway,

If barcelona come up with £150 cash lump sum, personally Id sell him.

I'd say £120 lump sum would be a great deal but take your point.

No no no.

It's not as if we're going to spend whatever we get for him. We don't need the money. I want those FSG cunts to spend their own money for a change.

Time to teach cunts like this a lesson. Let him train on his own for year and fine the fuck out of him.

Don't honestly give a shit what he wants.

No no no.

It's not as if we're going to spend whatever we get for him. We don't need the money.

Time to teach cunts like this a lesson. Let him train on his own for year and fine the fuck out of him.

If i could trust us to do that and replace him/buy the rest of what we need as well then yeah i'd be well on board with that.

Let him watch a new talisman fire for us - but you just know we won't and we'll be stuck watching Gini, Hendo and Milner toil away in slow motion all season...well half of it in Hendo's case!

No no no.

It's not as if we're going to spend whatever we get for him. We don't need the money. I want those FSG cunts to spend their own money for a change.

Exactly this.

Fans turning and being happy to sell the little cunt is what he wants. If he doesn't play don't pay him for the rest of his contract and take him to court at the end for the loss of transfer fee (market value already established)

If we sell him to them then they come back in a season or two for Mane and then again and again. Everyone is seems baffled at Barcelona's bids but it's as clear as day they seem equally as perplexed as to why we haven't just accepted them. Why aren't they bullying Chelsea for Hazard or United for Rashford or City for any one of their players. It's because they've been here before seen players kick up a fuss and got their man for the price they considered worthy.

Even if Coutinho doesn't play another game for us for 5 years if we want to stop this from happening we make a point right now. Every time we get close to competing on the big stage we are the easy pickings for these pricks and it needs to stop. All this "just get rid of him and reinvest" is absolute nonsense. It's near impossible for us to attract a player of Coutinho's quality who is already developed and will slot straight in.

As soon as the window closes he will want to play. If he doesn't that's his problem. We will go on without him but we shouldn't be caving in to selling to these cunts because of the continued repercussions it will have.

• Upvote 6

It surprises me he is behaving like it seems he is...didn't strike me as the sort.

Thought he would accept going next year get his head down and put in a decent season for us

he might be a good lad, but none of these players know they're born. he'll have barca and kia telling him this is his one and only chance. he probably barely knows how to wipe his arse and will listen to his advisers. 

he might be a good lad, but none of these players know they're born. he'll have barca and kia telling him this is his one and only chance. he probably barely knows how to wipe his arse and will listen to his advisers.

Yeah and that rat Neymar will have been in his ear when away with Brazil