You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Philippe Coutinho

Megadrive Man

There is no point applying post Neymar valuations to pre Neymar deals.  We'd agreed with Suarez we'd let him go if he'd give us one more fully committed season.  He was a bit toxic, and we didn't want to sell him to anyone in the PL.  

Stringy talks sense.

Coutinho has yet to accept that his dream move to Barcelona won't be happening. (James Pearce)

Once his tantrum ends and that sore back clears up, he will be brought back into the fold. (James Pearce)

Who knows if his "sore back" is going to clear up or is he going to claim it's a niggle and the medics cant resolve it?

Love the way the press Sky ,The Beeb and ex players have jumped on the "you can't hold a player back you have to let him go" .

I wonder if the reaction wiould be the same if say Madrid or Barca come in for Dele Ali or Kane?

I think fucking not, I can just imagine that cunt Jenas saying "oh we have to keep our best players in the premier league , think of the brand".

• Upvote 10

Love the way the press Sky ,The Beeb and ex players have jumped on the "you can't hold a player back you have to let him go" .

I wonder if the reaction wiould be the same if say Madrid or Barca come in for Dele Ali or Kane?

I think fucking not, I can just imagine that cunt Jenas saying "oh we have to keep our best players in the premier league , think of the brand".

Yep, think you nailed it there.

Klopp to Brazilian journalist on Coutinho bid : "I think tomorrow they will offer a McDonald's Happy Meal and we get the toy as well!?"

Except that he did not . It started as a joke on reddit/r/liverpoolfc as a comment replying to a video that wasn't available outside of Brazil, and alot of people didn't know how to use/don't have access to VPN. Somehow the idiots at the Echo and Express thought it was a real translation. The Brazilian reporter didn't get to interview Klopp directly, they basically used the same Klopp pre/post match interview tidbids that was available for everyone. 

Edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/6uudz2/klopp_talk_about_coutinho_for_brazilian_tv_and/dlvheqg/?sh=00b7f34e&st=J6KUUTO4

Except that he did not . It started as a joke on reddit/r/liverpoolfc as a comment replying to a video that wasn't available outside of Brazil, and alot of people didn't know how to use/don't have access to VPN. Somehow the idiots at the Echo and Express thought it was a real translation. Klopp spoke in English and he said nothing of sort.

Big Mac but no fries?