You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Philippe Coutinho

Megadrive Man

Wish him all the best

Gutted might cry myself to sleep

It is ok for a 43 year old man to cry over a footballer....

Why am I watching the NFL show

Cause you want some peace of mind after the mind fuck that's called the "January Transfer window".

Either that or you're a weirdo that doesn't like rugby.

• Upvote 1

Cause you want some peace of mind after the mind fuck that's called the "January Transfer window".

Either that or you're a weirdo that doesn't like rugby.

Peroni makes you try to 'watch' the NFL show

Have not got a clue wtf its about

• Upvote 1

I'm absolutely distraught. I genuinely cannot understand why we've let him go at this point, I'd nearly have preferred to let him go in July. Fucking amateurs.

Same. I cant believe I’m this annoyed. Get a grip aRdja! You’re almost 33 FFS!!!

• Upvote 1

Same. I cant believe I’m this annoyed. Get a grip aRdja! You’re almost 33 FFS!!!

Fuck off are you the same age as me.  That's almost as annoying as getting in after a day helping a mate move to this news...

Prick.

As for Phil, bit pissed off he won't see the season out.  Make sure we get a replacement (Lallana doesn't count!) and we need a new threat from the edge of the area...  God knows Mane and Lallana can't hit a barn door from range.

• Upvote 1

Fuck off are you the same age as me. That's almost as annoying as getting in after a day helping a mate move to this news...

Prick.

As for Phil, bit pissed off he won't see the season out. Make sure we get a replacement (Lallana doesn't count!) and we need a new threat from the edge of the area... God knows Mane and Lallana can't hit a barn door from range.

I love you too Pidge.

James Pearce

@JamesPearceEcho

What we've seen from Klopp so far shows that if he can't get exactly who he wants this month then he will wait for the summer. #LFC

The comments below are fun, more bots than on Putins payroll defending the hedgefund gang. Good to see some aren't buying the propaganda.

Fuck him, life goes on. Grown adult middle aged men being arsed? Got more things to worry about as do others here and elsewhere. He cares not one jot about you and neither does the club.

Sad ( not really ) but true ( definitely ) fuck him I'm sure he'll be devastated he's let you down.

James Pearce

@JamesPearceEcho

What we've seen from Klopp so far shows that if he can't get exactly who he wants this month then he will wait for the summer. #LFC

The comments below are fun, more bots than on Putins payroll defending the hedgefund gang. Good to see some aren't buying the propaganda.

Thought the very same code. Been a few comments flying under the radar makes me think we'll do nothing in Jan and probably piss away 4th spot in the process.

Fuck him, life goes on. Grown adult middle aged men being arsed? Got more things to worry about as do others here and elsewhere. He cares not one jot about you and neither does the club.

Sad ( not really ) but true ( definitely ) fuck him I'm sure he'll be devastated he's let you down.

I care more about the impact on the club than him the person/player. Say he’s being replaced by Toni Kroos, I’d be over the moon as he’d make our team better.

James Pearce

@JamesPearceEcho

If Klopp couldn't get the player he wants until the summer then he shouldn't have sold our best fucking player in January.

• Upvote 7

I see that Woodburn's loan to to Sunderland is being held back due to the Coutinho sale.

Fucking hell, does anything say pathetic more than that? Sold your best player for 140m and you're holding back a 18 year old kid who hasn't started a league game all season, just in case you need to rely on him.