You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

As I'm sure fans of other teams including lower league teams are doing right now, we are laughing at their misfortune to have David moyes , not their position comparative to ours

Christ. So even if they finish above us and in the CL spots, the joke is still on them because David Moyes is their manager.

"...haha...you've got a shit manager but you're still better than us but we're laughing at you anyway..."

If Everton fans were rejoicing in the fact we finished ninth when they finished tenth, I'd laugh and laugh and laugh at them. And then some more.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Christ. So even if they finish above us and in the CL spots, the joke is still on them because David Moyes is their manager.

"...haha...you've got a shit manager but you're still better than us but we're laughing at you anyway..."

If Everton fans were rejoicing in the fact we finished ninth when they finished tenth, I'd laugh and laugh and laugh at them. And then some more.

Why do you insist on being so deliberately obtuse?

It's not the same at all because United have never finished outside the top two bar once in something like twelve years. It's a massive fall from grace in one season,let alone being reigning champs.

It may only be a season long blip, it may only be a nine month blip, whatever it is, it's fucking hilarious. The cunts revelled in every single minute failure we've had to endure for years now, so fuck em.

This isn't about us, it's about them. People are well within their rights to rub it in. You reap your shoe on the other foot and all that.

Heaven knows we have our own failings- we do enough fucking whinging about it- so let us enjoy it for what it is. Moyes.

• Upvote 4

"Nothing stops. Nothing... or you will do the hardest time there is. No more protection from the guards. I'll pull you out of that one-bunk Hilton and cast you down with the Sodomites. You'll think you've been fucked by a train! And the library? Gone... sealed off, brick-by-brick. We'll have us a little book barbecue in the yard. They'll see the flames for miles. We'll dance around it like wild Injuns! You understand me? Catching my drift?... Or am I being obtuse?"

hqdefault.jpg

Tom didn't react well to Milky's accusation.

• Upvote 6

So have you not laughed at their misfortunes at all this season? This is the best thread on the FF. It's the gift that keeps on giving. This is the worst season they've had in God knows how long, you can allow yourself to have a chuckle at their failings.

If they got knocked out the CL would you laugh your balls off or think 'Oh but at least they were in it' 

Why do you insist on being so deliberately obtuse?

It's not the same at all because United have never finished outside the top two bar once in something like twelve years. It's a massive fall from grace in one season,let alone being reigning champs.

It may only be a season long blip, it may only be a nine month blip, whatever it is, it's fucking hilarious. The cunts revelled in every single minute failure we've had to endure for years now, so fuck em.

This isn't about us, it's about them. People are well within their rights to rub it in. You reap your shoe on the other foot and all that.

Heaven knows we have our own failings- we do enough fucking whinging about it- so let us enjoy it for what it is. Moyes.

Oh, come on, show some bottle and don't blow your top, milky........oink...

Has it really come to this? Are we no longer rivals on the pitch? Do we just rejoice in their misfortune even if they finish above us? Yes, relatively they maybe shit compared to what they were, but we'd be even shitter. Fuck that. I'd take no joy from them finishing fourth. None whatsoever.

I know exactly where you're coming from. I just think the time for laughing is the end of the season. A personal thing, I guess.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

So have you not laughed at their misfortunes at all this season? This is the best thread on the FF. It's the gift that keeps on giving. This is the worst season they've had in God knows how long, you can allow yourself to have a chuckle at their failings.

If they got knocked out the CL would you laugh your balls off or think 'Oh but at least they were in it' 

Yes, I have laughed and I want them to lose every match they play.

Oh, come on, show some bottle and don't blow your top, milky........oink...

Has it really come to this? Are we no longer rivals on the pitch? Do we just rejoice in their misfortune even if they finish above us? Yes, relatively they maybe shit compared to what they were, but we'd be even shitter. Fuck that. I'd take no joy from them finishing fourth. None whatsoever.

I know exactly where you're coming from. I just think the time for laughing is the end of the season. A personal thing, I guess.

Not blowing my top at all mate, sorry if it came across that way.

You've kinda made my point there. If the last twenty years have taught us anything, it's never count those cunts out of anything. I'd half expect them to flook a Zimbabwean election if they entered it. Enjoy it while it lasts, cos they fuckers will probably be back 'doing what they want' before too long. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You've kinda made my point there. If the last twenty years have taught us anything, it's never count those cunts out of anything. I'd half expect them to flook a Zimbabwean election if they entered it. Enjoy it while it lasts, cos they fuckers will probably be back 'doing what they want' before too long. 

Yeah, ultimately we want the same thing; them to flop. I agree with you re Moyes - a laughable shambles. Maybe - as Lizzie's Chopper said - I should just enjoy the moment.

There's a good chance that scum could make the cl final now that alex is ambassador of the uefa coaches panel. Power and corridors.

Just saying.

You think he'll be able to plant a crooked referee, who'll send Moyes from the touchline and get him banned for a few games?  Devious, I like it.

There's a good chance that scum could make the cl final now that alex is ambassador of the uefa coaches panel. Power and corridors.

Just saying.

Even if every other team was disqualified from the competition, Moyes would still manage to mess it up for them.

I think I love the guy

• Upvote 3

They are being passed by City as the biggest club in manchester. Their 'days' are over. 

• Upvote 1

February 2nd and Gollum is still Manchester United manager, despite doing to their image what was done to that chandelier in Fools and Horses.

The goggle-eyed amazement that still elicits is up there with how I suppose I'd feel if I was staring down the barrel of my putrid knob and Kelly Brook's muckbucket was impaled on it.

• Upvote 1