You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

On 9/24/2018 at 7:59 PM, Section_31 said:

Having Matta in the box at 5'6 and banging something like 46 crosses into him in one match, none of which connected, will go down as one of the best tactical masterclasses of our age.

Like Rinus Michaels if his mum had been from Glasgow and sniffed glue.

More Linus Von Pelt.

23 minutes ago, dylstar said:

Do you remember the fan dressed up as the Grim Reaper in that game ..?.....had me in stitches....thought that was funny coming from the Ev.

Now you mention it yes, quality from the Bloos . I just remember everyone knew he would lose that game at his old club yet it was like reading a great book even when you know the ending, 

1 hour ago, moof said:

Who were they playing against? My only memory is of him looking bewildered on the touch line (which could have been any game, in fairness) and me laughing so hard I almost shat a lung

This game was the one where they put 81 crosses in...

moyeshappy_zps046c2a5c.gif~c200

... and Darren Bent equalised for Fulham in the fourth minute of injury time. 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

This game was the one where they put 81 crosses in...

moyeshappy_zps046c2a5c.gif~c200

... and Darren Bent equalised for Fulham in the fourth minute of injury time. 

Amazing. I literally laughed my cock off. That was the most Moyes game ever 

• 1 year later...

"They are getting a very experienced Premier League manager," said Moyes. "I think there's only two or three managers with a better Premier League win record. That's what I do, I win. I'm here to get West Ham wins and get them away from the bottom three."

Appointed West Ham boss on 29th December 2019.

01/01/20 - PL - West Ham 4-0 Bournemouth

05/01/20 - FAC - Gillingham 0-2 West Ham

10/01/20 - PL - Sheff Utd 1-0 West Ham

18/01/20 - PL - West Ham 1-1 Everton

22/01/20 - PL - Leicester 4-1 West Ham

25/01/20 - FAC - West Ham 0-1 West Brom

29/01/20 - PL - West Ham 0-2 Liverpool

P 07...W 02...D 01...L 04...F 08...A 09...GD -01

Never change Moysiah, never change.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
20 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Nice hatchet job on Moyes- https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2020/jul/04/david-moyess-sorry-sunderland-saga-bodes-ill-for-west-ham

Good to see this dour, bitter old fraud getting called out.

The writer, Jonathan Wilson, is a massive Sunderland fan. He's referenced a few times people like Moyes being complicit in Sunderland's decline.

6 minutes ago, Trumo said:

The writer, Jonathan Wilson, is a massive Sunderland fan. He's referenced a few times people like Moyes being complicit in Sunderland's decline.

Yeah, there's quite a few in the comments having a pop at him for being biased and unfair. I love it...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was browsing the internet and found this, which is definitely worth sharing. 

https://www.wholesaleclearance.co.uk/the-chosen-one-moyes-banner.htm

The Chosen One Moyes Banner

We have a slightly soiled ‘The Chosen One’ banner available, which was obtained via an undisclosed source from a skip in Manchester.

The banner has minor scuffing, presumably received during the disposal process. Unfortunately the banner also features a prominent phallic drawing around the forehead area, which should easily rub off with some elbow grease.

Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own a piece of memorabilia, which has been a controversial talking point throughout the season of 2013/2014.

• 3 years later...